ANZZI SD-AZ45-R continues to offer the latest in home luxury improvement, style and décor with the Keep series full Deco-Glass shower door. Elevate your existing shower space from the everyday to the exceptional. Featuring RHINO ALLOY certified stainless steel, tempered Deco-Glass and German engineered smoothing gliding rollers. And ANZZI Deco-Glass shower doors exclusively feature the TSUNAMI GUARD shielding which repels water and protects again staining.
- MODEL: SD-AZ45-R
- OUR ID: 64410
- .31 inch (8mm) thick clear ANSI certified tempered Deco-Glass.
- Right opening sliding door.
- RHINO ALLOY certified 304 stainless steel handles , frame and aluminum frame in a stunning brushed finish.
- ANZZI TSUNAMI GUARD coating shields against water and staining.
- Dimensions: 59.84 - 60.43 inch L x 59.06 inch H.
- Walk in opening: 25.59 inch.
- Stunning brushed nickel finish.
- We recommended the use of a professional installation service.
- All mounting hardware included.
- Ships from factory within 24 hours once order is processed.
- Polished chrome version: SD-AZ45CH-R and left side hinged version are available as well: SD-AZ45CH-L , SD-AZ45BN-L.
- Brushed nickel version: SD-AZ45BN-R and Left side hinged version are available as well: SD-AZ45CH-L , SD-AZ45BN-L.
- Curbside delivery.
- Warranty : Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Also Available In These Variations
Finish: Polished Chrome SKU: SD-AZ45CH-R UPC: 191042001275
Finish: Brushed Nickel SKU: SD-AZ45BN-R UPC: 191042001299
- Product Q&A
- About ANZZI
About The Company – ANZZI
ANZZI™ Design Group features world-class craftsmanship in the production of its diverse array of home hardware and fixtures. ANZZI™ is committed to the highest standards of artisan design as evidenced by our products’ lifelong durability. We create a diverse array of products that represent a myriad of styles, shapes, and sizes. We create our offerings with the best-quality materials we can find, knowing that each one must support our reputation for design excellence or it is unworthy to be stamped with the ANZZI™ brand.
ANZZI™ specializes in creating high-end and luxury kitchen and bath faucets, shower systems, and bathtubs that could easily be described as works of art. We offer one-of-a-kind collections created by some of the most respected designers in the industry. With our emphasis on timeless elegance, you can select a custom product that integrates perfectly into your decorative plans while suiting your need for first-rate functionality.
Products Offered Blue Bath
Blue Bath offers a diverse range of products from ANZZI including Bathtubs (Acrylic & Resin), Sinks (Stainless, Glass, Porcelain, Resin). Kitchen and Bath Faucets as well as Shower Panels and Walls.
Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty:
We craft and manufacturer our products in state-of-the-art facilities equipped with the latest tools and technologies the 21st century has to offer. Our highly trained and motivated production line craftsmen handle every product with the care and attention deserved.
This is why ANZZI™ has enacted the Rhino Alloy™ standard of building. A practice set forth by ANZZI™ to inspect the very material and components used to craft each product awarding the Rhino Alloy™ seal of approval to only the best proven material builds.
Our ANZZI™ Limited Lifetime Warranty extends to the original purchaser only. This warranty is non transferable, between homes or owners. Should a product be defective due to material or craftsmanship error, ANZZI™ will provide replacement parts, or at its discretion replace the product if the product is determined to be defective.
Prior to replacement or repair ANZZI™ must be determined that the product has been properly installed, used, serviced and/or maintained.
- ANZZI™ will not be responsible for product failures due to lack of proper maintenance or use.
- Product failure due to improper installation, misuse, or failure to use a licensed professional will not be covered. ANZZI™ always recommends using a licensed and professional installer.
- Commercial use will automatically void this warranty.
- Original sales receipt, purchase order number, and/or proof of purchase must be provided at the time of the warranty claim.
|Includes Back Wall?||No|
|Number of Doors||1|
- Ships on a pallet via Freight LTL carrier