- MODEL: SDR981-TRL-..-60-8-R
- OUR ID: 56440
Aston Global SDR981-TRL-..-60-8-R ZenArch 60 in. x 77.5 in. Completely Frameless Bowfront Sliding Shower Door in Chrome, Right Opening with Left Drain Base. Available in Chrome and Stainless Steel Finish.
- 60 in x 77.5 in completely frameless bowfront alcove sliding shower door.
- Chrome and Brushed Stainless Steel Finish on Stainless Steel Constructed Hardware.
- Modern industrial 4-wheel roller system for easy and smooth sliding operation with square bar.
- Premium clear 5/16 in. (8 mm) tempered safety glass - ANSI Z97.1 certified.
- Right hand opening configuration.
- Installation hardware included.
- Low-Profile 2.5" Fiberglass Enforced Acrylic Base, Right Base, Included.
- Warranty : 5 Year Warranty.
With the SDR981-TRL-..-60-8-R ZenArch completely frameless sliding bowfront shower door, you can instantly upgrade your current shower alcove into one that is equal parts stunning, modern, and functional. The unique 'arched' sliding door allows for additional shower space that you never knew you had; and one that easily installs into your common current 60" shower/tub alcove area. The revolutionary ZenArch is constructed with 8mm ANSI-certified clear tempered glass, stainless steel constructed hardware, your choice of brushed stainless steel or chrome finish, premium leak-seal clear strips and is available in either a left or right hand configuration. This model includes the low profile 2.5" fiberglass-enforced acrylic matching base, right drain configuration.
Also Available In These Variations
Finish: Chrome SKU: SDR981-TRL-CH-60-8-R UPC: 813698028436
Finish: Stainless Steel SKU: SDR981-TRL-SS-60-8-R UPC: 813698028474
- Product Q&A
- About Aston Global
About The Company – Aston Global
Aston Global Inc is a Texas based company bringing refined, modern and engineered home bath products to homes all around the world. Aston Global is rated among the leaders in the bath products industry, thanks to their elegant and fully functional bath products. From modernistic whirlpools to exquisite bath tubs and spa-quality steam showers, the company offers everything that a well-constructed bathroom or facility needs.
Aston Global Inc has been supplying not just efficient but stylish fixtures for over 2 decades now. Their products are testimonies to their widespread experience and knowledge of the industry! Purchasing an Aston Global bath product not only brings you a great bath experience but also a relief about not having to purchase any product for years to come.
All Aston Global bath and shower products are certified and tested to the highest standards of UPC and ETL. From their quality to craft, Aston Global bath tubs, steam showers and other shower fixtures deliver on all parameters.
Products Offered at Blue Bath
Blue Bath presents its customers a wide range of Aston Global bath products and shower fixtures to choose from.
Aston Global, Inc. (“Aston Global”) warrants to the original retail purchaser (“Owner”) of any bathroom products or bathroom product parts (“Product”), at the original installation site, for a period of Three (3) years from date of purchase (whether directly from Aston Global or an authorized reseller) that the Product manufactured by Aston Global is free from manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship, when used under normal conditions and when such product has not been modified or changed in any manner after leaving Aston Global’s warehouse or plant. If any product manufactured by Aston Global is found to have manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship, such Product will be repaired or replaced by Aston Global. This warranty applies only against defects discovered within the warranty period and extends only to the original purchaser of the product. Parts repaired or replaced under the terms of this Warranty will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period only. Proof of purchase is required to exercise this Warranty.
Aston Global may, at its option, examine and inspect the alleged defective Product, and Aston Global may request that parts be returned to Aston Global at Owner’s expense for factory inspection. The determination as to whether product shall be replaced, or in the alternative, repaired, shall be made solely by Aston Global. If a product is determined to be covered by the above Warranty, Aston Global will ship the replacement part(s) to Customer by either ground shipping or US postal service. Increased costs for expedited delivery, if requested by Customer, are the responsibility of Customer. Parts not currently in stock may require up to a 6 week delivery time after placement of order.
The above warranty is subject to the following conditions:
(1) the product must have been installed by a plumber and electrician licensed by the state in which installation is performed;
(2) the product must be installed in a single family dwelling unit where the original purchaser of the product resides; and
(3) theproduct must be maintained as described in the owner’s manual supplied with the product. For glass and acrylic panels, the customer must (a) open and inspect the product upon delivery (without releasing the delivery driver until visual verification that the Product arrived in a good and acceptable condition); and (b) clearly notate damage on the delivery acknowledgment receipt. Failure to do so, and any damage discovered to glass or acrylic panel after delivery, will be repaired or replaced at the sole discretion of Aston Global.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
1. Product installed in buildings other than single family dwelling units.
2. Product installed outdoors or any other non-standard bathroom location.
3. Component parts not manufactured by Aston Global.
4. Workmanship of any installer of Aston Global Product. This warranty does not assume any liability of any nature for unsatisfactory performance caused by improper installation, or any damages to property resulting from improper installation or use of the products, including but not limited to flooring, subfloor, tile, walls, sheet rock, concrete board, paint, plumbing fixtures and ceilings.
5. Labor costs incurred in the removal, disassembly, reassembly, or installation of the product(s), including replacement products issued under the Warranty, or costs for transportation to Aston Global, and any other materials necessary to return Product to Aston Global.
6. Any product that has been damaged as a result of being improperly serviced or operated, including, but not limited to, the following: operated with insufficient water; allowed to freeze; subjected to flood conditions; operated with water conditions or additives which cause unusual deposits or corrosion in or on the Product, or subject to any other abuse or negligence
7. Any product that has been damaged as a result of natural disasters, including, but not limited to, lightning, fire, earthquake, hurricanes, tornadoes or floods.8. Product used for any purpose other than residential bathroom usage.
LEGAL DISCLAIMERSALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED IN THEIR ENTIRETY WITH RESPECT TO ALL PURCHASERS OR OWNERS. FAILURE TO RETURN THE WARRANTY CARD SHALL HAVE NO EFFECT ON THE DISCLAIMER OF THESE IMPLIED WARRANTIES. ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY AND EXCLUDE ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply. No dealer, distributor, service company or other party is authorized to change, modify or extend the terms of this warranty in any manner whatsoever.Aston Global and it representatives shall not be liable for any injury, loss, cost or other damages, whether incidental or consequential, arising out of any defect covered by this Warranty including and without limitation, loss of use of the Product and cost for removal of defective product, even if Aston Global has been advised of the possibility of such damage. The liability of Aston Global under this Warranty, if any, shall not exceed the original amount paid for the Product covered by the Warranty. Coverage under this Warranty shall commence as of the original date of purchase and the duration of such coverage shall not extend for any reason whatsoever beyond the stated time period. The Customer is required to provide adequate access the product for any repair or inspection. Aston Global shall not be liable for expenses or damage which may include but are limited to water damage, removal of any and all common building product such as tile, flooring, wood, sheet rock, plumbing fixtures, concrete board, vanities, bathtubs and toilets or any other custom items.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. ASTON GLOBAL’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERMS OR CONDITIONS STATED HEREIN SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED TO BE A WAIVER OF SUCH PROVISION.
For prompt service, notify the original installer who, in turn, will notify the Aston Global distributor who supplied the product. If this does not result in prompt service, contact Aston Global, Inc. at the address below with details in support of the warranty claim. For any questions about coverage of this Warranty, contact Aston Global at the address below. Aston Global offers free phone support for the life of the Product to the original Owner. The Warranty applies only to products manufactured on or after September 1, 2010. This Warranty may not be combined with any other warranty offered by Aston Global.
|Includes Back Wall?||No|
|Number of Doors||1|
- Ships on a pallet via Freight LTL carrier