- MODEL: 3672PA
- OUR ID: 65282
The Meditub 3672PA Atlantis Whirlpools Polaris 36 x 72 Rectangular Air Jetted Bathtub features a blend of oval and rectangular construction and molded armrests. Soft surround curves of the interior provide soothing comfort to your bathing experience. The narrow width of the Polaris bathtubs' edge adds additional space. An air pool bathtub creates thousands of warm bubbles that stimulate the skin's light touch receptors, producing an overall calming effect. An air blower works like a giant hair dryer, taking the room temperature air, increasing it by approximately 30-degrees and blowing it through the bath. Air baths differ from a whirlpool in that the massage is much softer. Drop-in tubs have a finished rim designed to drop into a deck or custom surround. They can be installed in a variety of ways like corners, peninsulas, islands, recesses or sunk into the floor. A drop in bath is supported from below and has a self rimming edge that is designed to sit over a frame topped with a tile or other water resistant material. The trim for the air or water jets is featured in white to color match the tub.
- 26 air bubble massage injectors powered by a 1HP air blower.
- Pneumatic button control.
- High gloss white finish.
- Left side drain with right side blower placement or right side drain with left side blower placement option.
- Contemporary design coordinated with latest trends in home decor collections.
- Exterior of tub is rectangular shape with ovular interior shape that blends with outer edges.
- Air jetted for a smooth massaging experience.
- One piece, acrylic construction with non-porous surface for easy cleaning and sanitizing and fiberglass backed reinforcement.
- Safe for bathing salts and aromatic oils for a deep, relaxing soak.
- Tub is pre-leveled for easy installation.
- Warranty : 10 year US manufacturer warranty.
Also Available In These Variations
Drain Placement: Left Center SKU: 3672PAL UPC: 848308007495
Drain Placement: Right Center SKU: 3672PAR UPC: 848308007501
- Product Q&A
- About Meditub
About The Company
Meditub prides itself on being a top quality tub provider. Their bathtubs are manufactured with perfection for your comfort. Meditub products are known for their durability. Meditub bathtubs go through an extensive quality control process, which guarantees them as one of the best made, and top rated bathtubs on the US market today. Meditub bathtubs meet all plumbing and electrical licensing required in the United States. Unlike many imported tubs, our tubs meet North American quality standards and regulations.
Large selection of drop in and corner whirlpools, featuring different designs and styles.
10-year warranty is extended to the first user to be free from defects in workmanship and material under normal use and conditions for a period of 10 years from the date of the original purchase. This warranty relates to the bathtub shell, frame and finish. The finish’s warranty does not apply to fading, cracking, delaminating or blistering due to excessive wear, sun fading or scouring due to cleaning.
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Inner Size||61" X 28" X 19"|
|Height to Overflow||15|
|Number of Jets||26|
- Ships on a pallet via Freight LTL carrier