- MODEL: ZN80L
- UPC: 026715201143
- OUR ID: 36947
The Ultra Series is designed to be the fastest, easiest, most universal installation. The Ultra Series can meet whole-house mechanical ventilation codes and green building program requirements. The new Ultra Series Ventilation Fans have Ultra Quick Installation Technology- saves time and increase profitability with the fastest, easiest, most universal installation. It works on Ultra Green DC Motor Technology- the perfect solution to meet today’s continuous ventilation requirements. The Ultra Smart Control Technology maintains CFM in nearly every installation . The fans are equipped with Ultra Lucent Lighting Technology which enables lighting while using less energy. No ventilation fan is quieter than the Ultra series which uses Ultra Silent Sound Technology. All the ultra series fans are Energy Star Rated. The multi speed ventilation fan power usage of 120-volt, a total wattage of 8.7-watt and amperage capacity 0.9 amps. Comes with 36-watt Fluorescent Light (2-18 watt GU24 bulbs included) and 4-watt Night Light (bulb not included).
- 80 CFM quickly reduces humidity to prevent or eliminate fogged mirrors and manage moisture in bathrooms up to 75 square feet, so your vision will always be clear and your surroundings will always be comfortable.
- Multi-Speed operation handles demanding spot ventilation needs, but can also pull double-duty as a great continuous ventilation solution to meet today’s stringent requirements. Upon installation, a continuous CFM adjustment dial is set to precisely control the airflow for the size of your house – so you’ll enjoy a successful inspection and not over-ventilate. A timer dial is set at the same time to control how long the fan runs at maximum CFM, before automatically returning to the lower continuous ventilation level – all after you leave the room.
- ULTRALucent™ Lighting Technology provides 36 watt lights (two 18-watt bulbs included) delivering the brightness (measured in lumens) of models previously requiring 60 watts of CFL output – You get the best of both worlds; clear, even lighting with no hot spots and smaller energy bills.
- ULTRASilent™ with QStream™ Sound Technology results in operation at less than 0.3 Sones – the quietest sound rating attainable -- for an environment that is so quiet, you’ll likely forget the fan is on.
- ULTRAQuick™ Installation Technology uses an exclusive telescoping mounting frame with pre-installed screws, snap-in housing, snap-in blower and an inside-out mounting duct connector that deliver the fastest, easiest, most universal installation.
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side – no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation so you can move on to something else.
- Unique telescoping mounting frame can be placed and fastened through drywall hole because it expands from 14” to 24” and fits any type of joist, I-Joist or truss construction for a “no guesswork” installation to make the work fast and easy.
- Snap-in housing and blower further simplify installation since you can hear – and feel – when they are properly seated. Easy-to-position carriage allows housing location adjustment between joists so you can control the correct ceiling placement.
- ULTRASmart™ DC Motor & Control Technology provides energy efficiency almost 10 times greater than ENERGY STAR® requirements and maintains rated power (CFM) in nearly every installation. You have confidence you’re getting the expected performance and won’t even notice the fan usage on your utility bill.
- UL Listed for use over tubs and showers with a GFCI circuit; so you can capture the steam before it spreads throughout the room by locating your fan exactly where you need it the most.
- Compatible with Radiation Damper RDFU which helps prevent flame and heat from spreading to other areas in multi-level buildings. In some cases an accessory wire jumper kit is required. This kit (model RDJUMPU) provides the additional lighting and sensing wire length necessary to bypass the damper.
- Warranty : Limited 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Product Q&A
- About Broan
About the Company – Broan NuTone
The vision behind, what is today known as Broan NuTone LLC, goes back to 1932 when Henry Broan made a kitchen fan, called Motordor Fan for efficient ventilation. Broan as a company focuses on fixtures that often go unnoticed but perform some of the most important roles. Being North America's largest producer of ventilation products, Broan offers the best solutions that ensure quality indoor air. By providing high performing and energy efficient range hoods, ventilation fans, heaters, trash compactors etc. for kitchens as well bathrooms, Broan offers perfect appliances which increase the convenience of surrounding spaces.
Blue Bath offers an exclusive range of stylish bath ventilation fans which perform more than what they are meant for. Along with getting rid of unwanted odors, some fans come with an exquisite light accessory that illuminates the area it is installed at. To get the best value for your money, Broan is your go-to brand.
The company offers superior quality bath ventilation fans at Blue Bath.
Will be updated soon.
|Installation Type||Ceiling Mount|
|Housing Width||11 3/8|
|Housing Length||10 1/2|
|Housing Depth||7 5/8|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Power Rating||120V / 60Hz|
- Green & Eco-Friendly