Getting the latest innovations in water filtration technology in your home doesn’t have to mean paying to completely remodel the kitchen. The Anchor AF-5004 Reverse Osmosis 6 Stage Water Treatment System makes removing sediment, dangerous chemicals, dissolved gasses and other impurities from your water using five-stage reverse osmosis a simple task. The system comes with everything needed for installation, and you can get the process done without having to replace your entire sink or make major modifications to your plumbing. To ensure top performance, the set is made only from NSF and FDA-approved components. Plus, each one is individually wet tested after production and then fully sanitized, so you can be certain you’re getting a truly reliable water filtration solution to improve the clarity, purity, safety, taste and smell of your water for drinking and cooking.
- MODEL: AF-5004
- UPC: 086352200107
- OUR ID: 51627
- NSF Certified media and components. Made in USA.
- Stage 1 – 1 micron polypropylene sediment pre-filter to extract suspended materials such as sediment, rust, insects, and other particles down to 5 micron. (Replace every 6-8 months).
- Stage 2 & 3 -Double Activated carbon and catalytic block filters to Reduces chloramines – the by-product of chlorine and ammonia used in water disinfection. Reduces organic chemicals: pharmaceuticals, herbicides, pesticides, volatile organic chemicals, MTBE, disinfectant by-products and other chemicals for improved taste and elimination of odors. The double carbon briquettes filter out organic matter from water without release of carbon fines. The carbon block prepares water to enter the reverse osmosis element. (Replace every year).
- Stage 4 -The high- rejection (up to 95%) TFC (Thin-Film composite) 50 GPD membrane to reject a wide range of total dissolved solids (TDS).The product water is in storage tank, while the reject water (drain) is automatically flushed down the drain. (Replace every 2- 3 years).
- Stage 5 – In line GAC filter to remove dissolved gases, bad taste and odor from product water. This is the final polishing stage before consumption. (Replace every 1-2 years).
- Stage 6 – Alkaline Filter to balance and maintain the pH level, removes Impurities, Hydrates your body faster.
- Each RO system comes complete, ready to install, and the following installation kit: Purification unit, Tank, Faucet, Wrench, Teflon tape and Manual.
- Age of the filters depends on GPD consumed and quality of feed water.
- High quality NSF/FDA approved components, Each Individually wet tested and sanitized.
- Warranty : 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty.
- Product Q&A
- About Anchor
About The Company – Anchor USA
Anchor USA is a fast growing company specialized in residential water filtration products. We provide premium water filtration products for health conscious consumers worldwide. From our Southern California headquarters, Anchor USA manufactures and distributes a wide range of high quality, affordable water filtration products for any size household.
Products offered at Blue Bath
Various Water Filtration systems and replacement filters.
Anchor USA Products Warranty
1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty on the Filtration System and 30 Days Parts Warranty for the filter cartridges.
|Filter Type||Reverse Osmosis|