The Anchor AF-5001 4-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System is guaranteed to meet your filtration needs. All of the Anchor water filters feature National Safety Foundation (NSF) certified filter media. Since 99% of the products are made in-house, we adhere to strict quality control standards. With Anchor water filters there are no more unpleasant odors and no chlorine taste, just clean refreshing water. Anchor water filters are also great for use in making coffee and tea, cubed ice and cooking.
- MODEL: AF-5001
- UPC: 086352200077
- OUR ID: 51624
- High quality NSF/FDA approved components - Each individually wet tested and sanitized.
- Stage 1 – 1 micron polypropylene sediment pre-filter to extract suspended materials such as sediment, rust, insects, and other particles down to 5 micron (replace every 6 to 8 months).
- Stage 2 and 3 – double activated carbon and catalytic block filters to reduce chloramines (the by-product of chlorine and ammonia used in water disinfection). Reduces organic chemicals: pharmaceuticals, herbicides, pesticides, volatile organic chemicals, MTBE, disinfectant by-products and other chemicals for improved taste and elimination of odors. Double carbon briquettes filter out organic matter from water without release of carbon fines. Carbon block prepares water to enter the reverse osmosis element (replace every year).
- Stage 4 – the high- rejection (up to 95%) TFC (thin-film composite) 50 GPD membrane to reject a wide range of total dissolved solids (TDS). Product water is in storage tank, while the reject water (drain) is automatically flushed down the drain (replace every 2 to 3 years).
- Each reverse osmosis system comes complete, ready to install, and the following installation kit: purification unit, tank, faucet, wrench, Teflon tape and manual.
- Age of the filters depends on Gallons Per Day consumed and the quality of feed water.
- Premium quality parts.
- Fully assembled, easy installation kit.
- Warranty : 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Product Q&A
- About Anchor
About The Company – Anchor USA
Anchor USA is a fast growing company specialized in residential water filtration products. We provide premium water filtration products for health conscious consumers worldwide. From our Southern California headquarters, Anchor USA manufactures and distributes a wide range of high quality, affordable water filtration products for any size household.
Products offered at Blue Bath
Various Water Filtration systems and replacement filters.
Anchor USA Products Warranty
1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty on the Filtration System and 30 Days Parts Warranty for the filter cartridges.
|Filter Type||Reverse Osmosis|