Add some sophistication to your kitchen with a VIGO All in One Kitchen Set featuring a 30" Undermount kitchen sink, faucet, soap dispenser, matching bottom grid, and sink strainer. The VG3019C single bowl sink is manufactured with 18 gauge premium 304 Series stainless steel construction with commercial grade premium scratch resistant satin finish. Fully undercoated and padded with a unique multi layer sound eliminating technology, which also prevents condensation. All VIGO kitchen sinks are warranted against rust.
- MODEL: VG15279
- UPC: 816686018266
- OUR ID: 22318
- VIGO finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing, exceeding industry durability standards.
- Exterior dimensions: 30" W x 18" D.
- Interior dimensions: 28" W x 16" D.
- Depth: 9 1/4".
- Required interior cabinet space: 30".
- Kitchen sink is cUPC and NSF-61 certified by IAPMO.
- The VG02002ST kitchen faucet features a dual function pull-out spray head for aerated flow or powerful spray, and is made of solid brass with a stainless steel finish.
- Includes a spray face that resists mineral buildup and is easy-to-clean.
- High-quality ceramic disc cartridge.
- Retractable 360-degree swivel spout expandable up to 30".
- Single lever water and temperature control.
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold waterlines are included.
- Water pressure tested for industry standard, 2.2 GPM Flow Rate.
- Standard US plumbing 3/8" connections.
- Faucet height: 15 1/8".
- Spout reach: 8 3/4".
- Kitchen faucet is cUPC, NSF-61, and AB1953 certified by IAPMO.
- Faucet is ADA Compliant.
- 2-hole installation with soap dispenser.
- VGSD001ST Soap dispenser is solid brass with a stainless steel finish and fits 1 1/2” opening with a 3 1/2" spout projection.
- Matching bottom grid is chrome-plated stainless steel with vinyl feet and protective bumpers.
- Sink strainer is made of durable solid brass in chrome finish.
- All VIGO kitchen sinks and faucets have a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Warranty : Limited lifetime warranty
- Product Q&A
- About Vigo
About The Company
Founded over a decade ago, we at Vigo Industries have quickly validated our reputation for consistently delivering distinguished style with superior functionality and affordability while maintaining the highest standards of quality and continuity in our vast product lines. Guided by a commitment to core value and unique design, the Vigo Industries brand has become a fusion between the leading edge technology and an eye toward design – a true blend of quality and durability, complimented by elegance and style.
Our engineering and design teams always look ahead to fulfill the consumers ever-evolving needs and tastes – bringing you the latest styles and trends. Efficiency, elegance and design are married in our abundant collections of Kitchen and Bath products – the epitome of sophisticated engineering. Investing in extensive research and design, while applying smart technological solutions allows us at Vigo Industries to manufacture products to simplify the lives of our valued customers. Our key element of success is your satisfaction – and we take pride in the unmatched customer service we are able to provide daily. Our dynamic entrepreneurial spirit and passion for servicing customers, extends throughout our organization – placing nothing but the upmost of value on our relationships with customers and suppliers. Trust, integrity and innovation is what we stand for.
Vigo manufactures and delivers the best quality Vanity Sets, Showers, Glass Sinks, Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks, & Faucets.
This warranty shall not apply to instances of incorrect operating procedures, breakages, or damages caused by fault through improper installation, carelessness, abuse, misuse, misapplication, improper maintenance, or alteration of the Product, as well as chemical or natural corrosion, accident, fire, flood, an act of God, or any other casualty. Avoid abrasive cleaners, steel wools, and harsh chemicals as these will scratch, damage, and / or dull the product and / or finish and void this warranty. The owner/end-user of the Product covered by the present warranty is entirely responsible for its proper installation and any applicable plumbing or electrical wiring. VIGO neither installs nor supervises the installation nor hires a contractor for this purpose; consequently, VIGO cannot be held responsible for any default, breakage, or damages caused thereby or resulting thereof, either directly or indirectly. The owner/end-user must provide access to the components of the Product as described in the installation guide so that VIGO can execute the warranty specified herein. If such access is not available, all expenses to provide said access will be the responsibility of the owner/end-user. This warranty does not apply to Products that have not been installed or operated in accordance with instructions supplied by VIGO and all applicable rules, regulations, and legislation pertaining to such installations. This warranty does not apply unless the VIGO Product is installed by fully insured licensed professionals. Vigo strongly recommends that such licensed professionals, who have experience, install our bathroom and kitchen products. Installation of certain products, including, without limitation, glass products (i.e., shower doors and glass sinks) by an inexperienced person may result in glass breakage and, consequently, cause personal injury or death. VIGO is not liable for personal injuries or deaths to any persons or for any direct, special, incidental, or consequential damage, loss of time, loss of profits, inconvenience, incidental expenses, labor or material charges, or any other costs resulting from the use of the product or equipment or pertaining to the application of the present warranty, or resulting from the removal or replacement of any product or element or part covered by this warranty.
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED ABOVE, VIGO MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR COMPLIANCE WITH ANY CODE. In any case, VIGO cannot be held liable for any amount over and above the purchase price paid for the Product by the owner/end-user, contractor, or builder.
|Inner Bowl||28 x 16 x 9|
|Drain Size||3 1/2|
|Bowl Type||Single Bowl|