Quiescence's wall mounts; An artistic, unique, & natural solution for even the smallest of spaces! Each is forged to fit a specific natural boulder creating a one of a kind splendid & suspended masterpiece! Don't forget to add matching Pine Accessories to complete your masterpiece.
- MODEL: WL-PINLF
- OUR ID: 7583
- Requires reinforcement inside the wall. Due to a variety of applications, installation hardware not provided. Appropriate wall anchors and min 3" lag bolts are suggested but not provided.
- Warranty : 0 for look of stone, 1 year for functionality of stone, 1 year for iron finishes
Also Available In These Variations
Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze SKU: WL-PINLF-ORB
Finish: Silver Shimmer SKU: WL-PINLF-SS
Finish: Black SKU: WL-PINLF-BLK
Finish: Brown SKU: WL-PINLF-BRN
- Product Q&A
- About Quiescence
About The Company - Quiescence
The timeless essence of an antique product complements almost any bath décor. Come and fall in love with the stunningly gorgeous line of stone sinks and other kitchen and bath vanities at Quiescence. The company is one of the first in the industry to fiddle with the idea of amalgamating stone and iron. The result is a beautiful line of stone bath tubs, sinks, towel bars, pedestals, vanities, shelves, paper holders, and other equally tempting products.
If the artist in you craves to give a timeless touch to your bathing space, Quiescence is the brand we'll recommend. The company works with stone carvers and iron blacksmiths around the world to produce one-of-its-kind irresistible pieces.
The experience of installing a stone sink or stone vanity is simply phenomenal. You have to do it once to witness the magic that is created by the timelessness of the piece!
Products Offered at Blue Bath
Find stunning range of kitchen & bath stone sinks and stone vanities by Quiescence.
The irregularities, unpredictability, color and texture variances of Natural Stone are not warranted. The functionality of each piece carries a limited 1-year warranty. Iron finishes have a limited 1-year warranty.
PRODUCT CARE: Routine maintenance is as simple as rinsing with clean water and drying with a soft cloth. If necessary, clean surface as needed with a few drops of neutral cleanser or mild detergent and warm water. Too much cleanser or soap may leave a film or cause streaks.
1. Do Not Use products such as tile and tub cleansers that contain lemon, vinegar or other acids.
2. Do Not Use scouring powders or creams:Â these products are too abrasive and may scratch the surface.
|Installation Type||Wall Mount|
- Ships on a pallet via Freight LTL carrier