- MODEL: 1030
- OUR ID: 21743
The Lahaina PULSE ShowerSpa redefines luxury. A calming, soft white tempered glass with strong but subtle anodized aluminum frame is timeless in its style and function. Take control of your new found oasis and enjoy up to 8 dual-function body jets with Select-A-Jet™, a sleek rain shower head with super thin profile, pivoting brass shower arm, five-function hand shower and tub spout. Create harmony and balance via hydrotherapy.
- Constructed of 8mm white tempered tough glass, a sturdy anodized aluminum frame and chrome fixtures.
- Unique side to side pivoting brass shower arm.
- 9.5 inch (240mm) low profile rain shower head with flexible Rub-Clean™ tips that prevent mineral buildup.
- Multi-function hand shower with stainless steel hose.
- Double interlocking stainless steel hand shower hose stretches from 59 – 78 inches (1.5 – 2.0 meters).
- Use up to 8 dual-function body jets.
- Select-A-Jet™ – All but the top two body jets may be turned off, increasing pressure to specific areas.
- Brass diverter selects the shower head, body jets, hand shower or tub spout.
- The diverter may be positioned between functions.
- cUPC® approved pressure balance mixing valve with anti-scald technology and enhanced flow. Flexible stainless steel braided supply lines - ½" NPT. Convenient shelf for storing shampoo/conditioner.
- Warranty : 3 Years Limited Manufacturer Warranty.
- Product Q&A
- About Pulse
About the company – Pulse Shower Spas
Bath renovation was never so easy! Transform your bathing space from just a bathroom to a place you love to hang out, or just chill after a hectic day at work. Invest your money on Pulse showers, and find a beautiful piece for that boring bathroom you ignore most of the times.
A bath space is about reinvigoration and relaxation, and we at Blue Bath only feature brands that go an extra edge to achieve the same. Pulse shower spas, and other related products fit easily into the category of products which are a step ahead from the others in the market. Order a product and see for yourself how easily you fall in love with the shower piece!
Want to change the lingering monotony of your home? Redo the look of your bath space with the newest collection of Pulse Shower bath products here!
Products Offered at Blue Bath
We feature shower spa systems, shower towers, and massage shower panels manufactured by Pulse Shower Spas.
3 Years Limited Manufacturer Warranty.
PULSE Shower Spas, Inc. warrants that all ShowerSpas are free from defect in workmanship and/or materials for a period of three years from the date of purchase. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
This warranty does not cover, and PULSE ShowerSpas will not pay for any conditions, mal- functions or damages resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation (whether performed by a contractor, a service company or the consumer), improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration; (2) the use of abrasive, caustic or “no-rinse” cleaning agents; (3) the use of the product in any manner contrary to the product instruction; (4) any condition in the home such as excessive water pressure or corrosion.
Should any ShowerSpa be determined by PULSE ShowerSpas, Inc. to be defective in normal residential use, at the option of PULSE ShowerSpas, Inc., such product shall either be replaced or repaired and returned to the customer free of defects. The consumer shall give notice of any defects to the company within thirty days of discovery of such defect.
The company is not responsible for any labor charges, removal charges, installation or other consequential costs. In no event shall the liability of PULSE ShowerSpas, Inc. exceed the purchase price of the ShowerSpa.
Some states/provinces do not allow limitations of how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of such damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary by state/province.
Follow manufacturers recommended installation. Use caution with children under ten years of age. Do not use ShowerSpa as a support device. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasives when cleaning. Turn water supply off when servicing your ShowerSpa. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) must be provided to the company with all warranty claims.
|Number of Handles||2|
|Number of Bodysprays||8|
|Includes Tub Filler?||Yes|
|Includes Hand Held?||Yes|
|Shower Head Function||Rain|