- MODEL: HV-EURO38S-NB-C2036BP
- OUR ID: 63309
This one-of-a-kind copper range hood HV-EURO38S-NB-C2036BP 735 CFM with Screen Filters is a perfect fit for any traditional or modern kitchen setting. Range hood comes complete with the expert ventilation system insert. Not only will your Premier Copper Products hood be the crowning jewel of your kitchen, it is a true piece of functional art. Beautifully designed, 100% hand crafted, and as refined as your style.
- Configuration: Hammered Copper with Steel Frame Construction.
- Design: Hammered Copper with Nickel Plated Scroll Background.
- Suggested Distance Between Stove Top and Range Hood: 36″.
- Material Gauge:18.
- Hand Made.
- 100% Recyclable.
- Composition: 99.7% Pure Recycled Copper.
- Lead Free (less than .01%).
- Patina: Fired.
- Custom Sizes Available (Please call for assistance).
- Warranty : Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty
AVAILABLE VENTILATION / INSERT SYSTEMS:
> C2036BP: 735 CFM with Screen Filters
> C2036BP-B: 625 CFM with Baffle Filters
> C2036BP1-TW: 1250 CFM with Screen Filters
> C2036BP1-TW-B: 1065 CFM with Baffle Filters
VENTILATION / INSERT SYSTEM FEATURES:
* Imperial Hoods Insert, Made in the USA
* Flame Retardant "Balanced" Centrifugal Blowers for Quiet Power with 735+ CFM at 4.6 Sones
* Size: Depth 18 1/8", Width 34 3/8"
* Material: Complete Stainless Steel Construction for Durability and Fire Safety
* Controls: Variable Controls
* Full Control of Both Power and Lights
* Lighting: 38 Watt Halogen Lights Included
* Filters: Aluminum Screen Filters
* Electrical: Runs at 115 AC, 60 Hz, 9 AMPS (15 AMP Circuit Recommended).
* Heat Controlled Safety Thermostat
* Distance Codes: Check local codes and cooking appliance specifications. Suggested distance between stove top and and range hood is 36"
* Duct: 7" Round Vent. Ducting must exit outside the structure.
* Built-In Back Draft Damper
* Built-In Fire Safety Thermostat
* Installation: Simple, stress free installation
* Insert Warranty: Limited 7 Year In Home Parts and Labor Warranty (warranty void when used over a Barbeque Grill)
* Insert ships together with Range Hood in a separate box
* Care Instructions
* Ventilation System
* Copper Sink Wax - Model: W900-WAX
* Copper Switchplates – Models: SO2, SO4, SCOR, SCOT, SCRT, SR1-SR4, ST1-ST4, SB1, SB2
* Copper Pendant Lights - Models: L100DB - L600DB
- Product Q&A
- About Premier Copper Products
About the Company: Premier Copper Products
Premier Copper Products, an environment friendly brand specializes in kitchen and bathroom products made of 99.7% grade A recycled copper. The brand employs the best of artisans to craft exquisite hand-hammered copper sinks, faucets, bathtubs, vanities, range hoods, mirrors and many other useful installations. Premier Copper Products is one of the few visionary brands that goes above and beyond in their efforts to contribute in making everyday life easy. The products are not just beautifully made and perform efficiently but add value to a consumer's life beyond its usage.
Add a classy element and revive the charm of the days gone by. Since, it is not everyday that you walk into a home and find copper products installed as sanitary fixtures. Be different, be unconventional and install timeless fixtures made from copper.
Blue Bath houses an amazing range of copper products by Premier Copper Products and add finesse to your kitchen and bathroom like never before!
Products offered at Blue Bath
The company offers kitchen and bath sinks, vanities and bathtubs made of copper at Blue Bath.
Premier Copper Products Warranty
Sinks and Tubs
Premier Copper Products warrants its sinks and tubs to be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for as long the original consumer purchaser owns their home.
The original dated sales receipt is required for any warranty claims. Damage due to installation error, product misuse and improper maintenance are excluded from this warranty. Scratches and stains that can occur under normal use over a period of time will not be covered under this warranty.
This warranty does not cover: shipping cost, labor cost and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage. Warranty excludes all commercial and business usage.
1 Year Limited Warranty.
Premier Copper warrants all of its lighting fixtures against defects in materials and workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase. If within this period the product is found to be defective, take a copy of the bill of sale as a proof of purchase and the product in its original carton to the place of purchase. The original dated sales receipt is required for any warranty claims. Premier Copper will, at its option, repair, replace or refund the purchase price to the consumer. All costs of installation and removal of the fixture is the responsibility of the consumer. This warranty does not cover fixtures becoming defective due to misuse, accidental damage or improper handling and/or installation and specifically excludes liability for direct, incidental or consequential damages. As some states do not allow exclusions of limitations on an implied warranty, the above exclusion and limitation may not apply. This warranty gives you specific rights and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state.
Scratches and stains that can occur under normal use over a period of time will not be covered under this warranty.
This warranty does not cover; shipping cost, labor cost and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage. Warranty excludes all commercial and business usage.
|Installation Type||Wall Mount|
|Min Air Flow||735|
|Levels of Speed||1|
|Power Rating||115V / 60Hz|
- Ships on a pallet via Freight LTL carrier