This cold water drinking faucet from the Mountain Plumbing brand is for the more traditional and vintage kitchens. Investing a little bit more money on sturdy kitchen fixtures such as this one saves a whole lot more if we consider the long run. This is the better choice than spending on plastic drinking faucets that needs changing in every couple of years.
- MODEL: 1103NLBRN
- UPC: 638441999111
- OUR ID: 10143
- Cold water dispenser
- Brass construction
- For water filtration bar or food prep applications
- Suitable with reverse osmosis filtration
- Meets NSF standards
- 0.25" turn ceramic cartridge for cold water included
- Overall dimensions: 9.75" H x 2" W x 5" D
- Warranty : 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Product Q&A
- About Mountain Plumbing
About the company - Mountain Plumbing Products
Carving a niche for itself in the competitive European and the United Kingdom's market, Mountain Plumbing Products is a highly recommended brand for its unmatched top-quality plumbing products. The company was established in 1997 in partnership with Scottish firm McAlpine and Company Ltd.
Water dispenser is one of the highest selling products by Mountain Plumbing Products. The range in specification makes it easy for customers to find the exact product. The brand deals in a variety of kitchen and bathroom accessories, and each one of its product is a perfect blend of supreme quality and high functionality.
Purchase top quality water dispensers at Blue Bath! Be ready to be amazed by the variety, there's no reason why you won't get a piece as per specific requirements and in accordance with your befitting price range!
Find the exclusive line up of kitchen and bath accessories, water dispensers, and shower accessories manufactured by Mountain Plumbing Products.
All Mountain Products carry a 1-year warranty on all working parts. (except disposers, see below.)
Mountain Plumbing Products will repair or replace at their discretion, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
Most special finishes have a 1-year warranty if instructions are followed properly. ORB, EB, MHB, WCP and TB have a 90 day warranty if instructions are followed properly.
All PVD finishes come with a lifetime warranty if the instructions are followed properly.
All Xenoy colored products have a lifetime warranty.
The heating tank has a 3-year limited replacement warranty from original date of purchase. Heating tanks purchased prior to January 1st, 2009 have a one year limited replacement warranty.
The Mountain Perfect Grind waste disposers come with an 8-year, 10-year or Lifetime In-Home parts and service warranty. Length of warranty dependent on model purchased.
LABOR CHARGES AND/OR DAMAGE INCURRED IN INSTALLATION, REPAIR, OR REPLACEMENT, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS OR DAMAGE ARE EXCLUDED unless otherwise stated. Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Mountain Plumbing Products for all warranty claims.
Any damages to these products as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect WILL VOID THE WARRANTY.
Use of Plumbers Putty on our products will void the warranty.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please email us, or call 1.888.222.9140.
Warranty Procedure for Returns
1. Customer call the Mountain Plumbing Products direct by dialing their Customer Service Department 1.888.222.9140.
2. Mountain Plumbing Products will talk to the customer to determine if the unit is in fact defective, or if the existing problem is something they can troubleshoot over the phone.
3. If MPP determines that the unit is defective and the warranty has NOT expired, the Mountain Plumbing Products will, at it’s discretion, repair and/or replace the item in question.
4. If the item in question is a Mountain Plumbing Products heating tank (MT641), a “new” unit will be supplied to the customer
5. This guarantee shall not entitle the purchaser to any additional claim, including, but not limited to, any incidental or consequential damages or loss of any nature, reimbursement of installation and removal costs, or the cost of delivering a replacement product.
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc Cartridge|
|Installation Type||Deck Mount|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Hole Type||Single Hole|