- MODEL: 2953WCAWS
- OUR ID: 65341
MediTub 2953WCALWS Wheel Chair Accessible tubs provide a safe and independent bathing experience. Using the latest in tub crafting techniques and industrial grade materials Wheel Chair Accessible Tubs offer an impressive line to meet your specific needs. With ADA compliant designs and features, Wheel Chair Accessible Tubs offer the satisfaction and peace of mind needed to truly enjoy a luxurious soak.
- Left side drain placement or right side drain placement option.
- Removable front access panels for maintenance.
- Hoyer Lift Accessible.
- Faucet set not included.
- Built in tile flange.
- Cable operated waste and overflow.
- Soaking bathtub for a deep, full body experience.
- High grade marine fiberglass with triple gel coating.
- Solid stainless steel frame with 8 laser precision support points.
- Safe for bathing salts and aromatic oils for a deep, relaxing soak.
- Designed for an alcove style installation.
- ADA compliant molded bathing seat, safety grab bar and low threshold entry.
- Advanced GE water seal backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Built-in grab bar for added safety and stability.
- Slip resistant textured flooring for safety and comfort.
- Outward swinging door.
- 6.5 in. Threshold & 21 in. Seat Height.
- Follows and meets the standards for UL, CSA, ANSI and IAPMO.
- Warranty : 10 year US manufacturer warranty.
Also Available In These Variations
Drain Placement: Left SKU: 2953WCALWS UPC: 848308032442
Drain Placement: Right SKU: 2953WCARWS UPC: 848308032480
- Product Q&A
- About Meditub
About The Company
Meditub prides itself on being a top quality tub provider. Their bathtubs are manufactured with perfection for your comfort. Meditub products are known for their durability. Meditub bathtubs go through an extensive quality control process, which guarantees them as one of the best made, and top rated bathtubs on the US market today. Meditub bathtubs meet all plumbing and electrical licensing required in the United States. Unlike many imported tubs, our tubs meet North American quality standards and regulations.
Large selection of drop in and corner whirlpools, featuring different designs and styles.
10-year warranty is extended to the first user to be free from defects in workmanship and material under normal use and conditions for a period of 10 years from the date of the original purchase. This warranty relates to the bathtub shell, frame and finish. The finish’s warranty does not apply to fading, cracking, delaminating or blistering due to excessive wear, sun fading or scouring due to cleaning.
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
|Inner Size||35" x 23"|
|Height to Overflow||34|
|Number of Jets||0|
- Ships on a pallet via Freight LTL carrier