Tri View Series: Features a pan door construction for inset European hinge design. Door operates without the use of magnetic closure this hinging arrangement allows for six way door adjustment. The cabinets are equipped with rubber door silencer pads. Fixed metal shelves are provided with the same gauge and finish as the cabinet body.
- MODEL: SM-L-2430-K
- OUR ID: 4995
- Number of Bulbs: 4.
- Specifications: Tri-view Cabinets are fabricated with 20 gauge white baked enamel steel bodies doors and shelves.
- Semi recessed cabinets have a 1 3/4 inch projection from face of mirror to the wall. Fully recessed cabinets have 3/4 inch projection from face of mirror to the wall. Surface mounted cabinets are 5 1/4 inch deep from face of mirror to the wall.
- Mirror/Doors: 3/16 inch fist quality plate glass. Pan doors are equipped with cabinet style hinges to allow six way adjustments. Door thickness is 3/4 inch on all models.
- Light Strip Specifications: Light strips are fabricated of 20 gauge steel baking and chrome plated to high polished finish. Fixtures are u.l. listed light bulbs are not included (g25 bulbs recommended).
- Warranty : 1 Year Against Manufacturing Defects
Also Available In These Variations
Mirror Type: Polished Edge SKU: SM-L-2430PE UPC: 691964005073
Mirror Type: Beveled Edge SKU: SM-L-2430BV UPC: 691964005080
Mirror Type: Stainless Steel Trim SKU: SM-L-2430 UPC: 691964005097
- Product Q&A
- About Ketcham
About The Company – Ketcham
Ketcham works under the aegis of Fred Silver and Co., a premiere brand known for its excellent collection in silvered glass products. Trusted by property managers, clients, architects, and remodelers alike, Ketcham is a leading manufacturer of superior quality medicine cabinets. Blue Bath trusts this brand for its uncompromising quality standards and budget friendly cost of the products.
Few brands can showcase the workmanship which goes into the making of cabinets the way Ketcham does. The experience of 3 decades in manufacturing ensures that the final product is both long lasting and made to perfection. Be ready to be amazed by the range of options available in medicine cabinets – single door, double door, tri-view, lockable, corner, sliding door, and lighted mirror. Your search for a perfectly designed and functional cabinet is sure to be satisfied with Ketcham!
Products Offered at Blue Bath
Find the best range in bathroom medicine cabinets, bath accessories, and mirrors at Blue Bath with Ketcham.
Ketcham products are guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defects from one year after date of purchase. Any products returned under this guarantee will be repaired or replaced at no charge. The company does not assume any liability for labor to remove or replace any products.
This warranty does not cover any products that have been subject to misuse, accident, negligence, improper repair/maintenance, or faulty installation.
Mirrors are guaranteed against silver spoilage for a period of 5 years after purchase date providing the product care instructions have been implemented.
The following cleaning solutions are recommended to clean your medicine cabinet mirror. Apply the solution to a soft clean rag first, to avoid spillover onto the mirror edges or back of the mirror. This will prevent premature mirror corrosion.
Vinegar-water solutions (less than 5% vinegar).
Ammonia-water solutions (less than 5% ammonia based). This solution is only to be used if they do not contain ANY alkali, as this will cause mirror spoilage.
Alcohol based solutions (less than 5% ethyl, methyl, or rubbing alcohol solution).
Do not clean your medicine cabinet mirror with any knives, scrapers, emery cloth, scouring sponges or any abrasive materials. Do not use alkali or acid cleaning solutions, as this will damage the mirror.
|Installation Type||Surface Mount|
|Number of Shelves||3|
- Ships on a pallet via Freight LTL carrier