- MODEL: 177
- OUR ID: 5079
DetailsDeluxe Series: Features doors mounted on continuous full-length piano hinge in a wide array of sizes. Ideal design to meet HUD housing and federal specifications. Cabinets can be inverted for right or left swing installation.
- Wall Opening (WxHxD): 14 x 34 x 3
- Specifications: Deluxe Medicine Cabinets are fabricated with 20 gauge white baked enamel steel bodies and doors.
- Mirrors/Doors 3/16 inch first quality plate glass. Doors are mounted on full length piano hinge equipped with magnetic door catch.
- Shelves: 1/4 inch adjustable glass shelves mounting on locking adjustable aluminum shelf clips.
- Warranty : 1 Year Against Manufacturing Defects
Also Available In These Variations
Mirror Type: Stainless Steel Frame SKU: 177SS
Mirror Type: Polished Edge SKU: 177PE
Mirror Type: Beveled Edge SKU: 177BV
Write Your Own Review
- Product Q&A
- About Ketcham
About The Company
Fred Silver & Company has been fabricating Ketcham Medicine Cabinets for over three decades. We pride ourselves on providing a wide selection of the highest quality products, at a cost to fit any budget. Our knowledgeable sales staff has been in the Medicine Cabinet industry for over 20 years.
Large Variety of Bathroom Medicine Cabinets.
Ketcham products are guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defects from one year after date of purchase. Any products returned under this guarantee will be repaired or replaced at no charge. Ketcham does not assume any liability for labor to remove or replace any products.
This warranty does not cover any products that have been subject to misuse, accident, negligence, improper repair/maintenance, or faulty installation.
Mirrors are guaranteed against silver spoilage for a period of 5 years after purchase date providing the product care instructions have been implemented.
The following cleaning solutions are recommended to clean your medicine cabinet mirror. Apply the solution to a soft clean rag first, to avoid spillover onto the mirror edges or back of the mirror. This will prevent premature mirror corrosion.
- Vinegar-water solutions (less than 5% vinegar).&
- Ammonia-water solutions (less than 5% ammonia based). This solution is only to be used if they do not contain ANY alkali, as this will cause mirror spoilage.&
- Alcohol based solutions (less than 5% ethyl, methyl, or rubbing alcohol solution).
Do not clean your medicine cabinet mirror with any knives, scrapers, emery cloth, scouring sponges or any abrasive materials. Do not use alkali or acid cleaning solutions, as this will damage the mirror.
|Warranty||1 Year Against Manufacturing Defects|
|Number of Shelves||4|