- MODEL: K3260-SL-W-RP60-WP
- OUR ID: 33749
Our jets produce a focused stream of pressurized air and water that transfers energy deep into the muscle tissue. Jason Whirlpool baths are equipped with Perfect Pressure/Perfect Flow™ fully adjustable directional jets; one flow-adjustable rotating back jet; and foot jets. After use, our V-Drain™ Plumbing System ensures that water drains downward and out.
- Includes a quiet, 120V, 1HP, 1-speed pump with directional and flow adjustable jets for maximum comfort.
- Air switch on/off control for easy fingertip operation.
- V-Drain™ Plumbing System; This innovative whirlpool jet system ensures maximum water drainage from the plumbing system after use. It prevents water from both pooling and collecting in plumbing systems.
- Automatic silent air intake system with check valves.
- Drain Location: End.
- High-capacity safety suction fitting. ETL and IAPMO listed.
- Warranty : 7 years on the shell and 3 years on the mechanical and plumbing systems.
Also Available In These Variations
Color: White SKU: K3260-SL-W-RP60-WP-WT UPC: 753477457531
Color: Bone SKU: K3260-SL-W-RP60-WP-NB UPC: 753477457548
Color: Biscuit SKU: K3260-SL-W-RP60-WP-BQ UPC: 753477457555
- Product Q&A
- About Jason Hydrotherapy
About The Company - Jason Hydrotherapy
Jason was founded on a promise of improved health and well-being for our customers. Everything, from ergonomic bath design to innovative technical engineering, is done to help restore your energy and strength.
Years of consultations with physical therapists have enabled our engineers and designers to understand the human body and the benefits of hydrotherapy. That’s why it’s no accident that our lumbar break and the angle of the backrest in a Jason bath helps put 90% of bodies into their optimally relaxed position. That’s also why Jason offers four different types of hydrotherapy, so that you can choose the bathing experience and hydrotherapy benefit that helps you be at your best for the day at hand.
Hydrotherapy Bathtubs, Whirlpools and Air Baths.
7 Years on the shell and 3 Years on the mechanical and plumbing systems.
|Installation Type||Three Wall Alcove|
|Inner Size||45 1/2" X 20 1/2" X 18 1/2"|
|Height to Overflow||15 1/2|
|Number of Jets||7|
- Ships on a pallet via Freight LTL carrier