- MODEL: K3060-TL-DR-AM
- OUR ID: 33653
Millions of warm air bubbles enter the bath through strategically spaced air jets in the lower sidewall of the bath. An air switch located at your fingertips allows you to customize the turbulence with continuous, wave or pulse massage modes. After use, our positive drain AirMasseur® channels ensure maximum water drainage from the air channel. Our AirMasseur® channel drying system then starts automatically, purging any remaining water and dries the air channels.
- Includes a quiet, 120V, 1HP, air blower with an integral air heater, 20-minute timer and automatic purge cycle.
- Positive Drain AirMasseur® Channels: Engineered to maintain a downward drain angle, ensuring maximum water drainage from the air channel after each use.
- Air switch operates the on/off and blower speed functions. Easy fingertip operation.
- Our patented Level-Form™ base absorbs sound and vibration, provides rigid support across the entire floor of the bath, insulates against heat loss and simplifies installation.
- Easy Clean; Fully-pigmented, high gloss acrylic surface for easy care and lasting beauty.
- Drain Location: End.
- Warranty : 7 years on the shell and 3 years on the mechanical and plumbing systems.
Also Available In These Variations
Color: White SKU: K3060-TL-DR-AM-WT UPC: 753477456572
Color: Bone SKU: K3060-TL-DR-AM-NB UPC: 753477456589
Color: Biscuit SKU: K3060-TL-DR-AM-BQ UPC: 753477456596
- Product Q&A
- About Jason Hydrotherapy
About The Company - Jason Hydrotherapy
Jason was founded on a promise of improved health and well-being for our customers. Everything, from ergonomic bath design to innovative technical engineering, is done to help restore your energy and strength.
Years of consultations with physical therapists have enabled our engineers and designers to understand the human body and the benefits of hydrotherapy. That’s why it’s no accident that our lumbar break and the angle of the backrest in a Jason bath helps put 90% of bodies into their optimally relaxed position. That’s also why Jason offers four different types of hydrotherapy, so that you can choose the bathing experience and hydrotherapy benefit that helps you be at your best for the day at hand.
Hydrotherapy Bathtubs, Whirlpools and Air Baths.
7 Years on the shell and 3 Years on the mechanical and plumbing systems.
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Inner Size||45 1/2" Length x 18 1/2" Width|
|Height to Overflow||15 1/2|
|Drain Placement||Right Center|
|Number of Jets||38|
- Ships on a pallet via Freight LTL carrier