- MODEL: B3672-SOAK
- OUR ID: 33611
Jason Soaking baths provide extraordinary passive hydrotherapy benefits. Our Ergospatial™ Design allows comfortable submergence into warm, calming water. Reclining in an optimally relaxed position readies you to receive all of the advantages of this most ancient form of hydrotherapy.
- Our patented Level-Form™ base absorbs sound and vibration, provides rigid support across the entire floor of the bath, insulates against heat loss and simplifies installation.
- Easy Clean; Fully-pigmented, high gloss acrylic surface for easy care and lasting beauty.
- Optional LED Chromatherapy Light Kit; Provides an assortment of preprogrammed light shows that include color washes, cross fades and fixed colors. Estimated service life of 100,000 elapsed-time hours under normal operating conditions.
- Optional GH20 Grip Handle(s); Color Matching, Factory Installed. Provides function and safety.
- Drain Location: End.
- Warranty : 7 years on the shell and 3 years on the mechanical and plumbing systems.
Also Available In These Variations
Color: White SKU: B3672-SOAK-WT UPC: 753477451898
Color: Bone SKU: B3672-SOAK-NB UPC: 753477451904
Color: Biscuit SKU: B3672-SOAK-BQ UPC: 753477451911
- Product Q&A
- About Jason Hydrotherapy
About The Company - Jason Hydrotherapy
Jason was founded on a promise of improved health and well-being for our customers. Everything, from ergonomic bath design to innovative technical engineering, is done to help restore your energy and strength.
Years of consultations with physical therapists have enabled our engineers and designers to understand the human body and the benefits of hydrotherapy. That’s why it’s no accident that our lumbar break and the angle of the backrest in a Jason bath helps put 90% of bodies into their optimally relaxed position. That’s also why Jason offers four different types of hydrotherapy, so that you can choose the bathing experience and hydrotherapy benefit that helps you be at your best for the day at hand.
Hydrotherapy Bathtubs, Whirlpools and Air Baths.
7 Years on the shell and 3 Years on the mechanical and plumbing systems.
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Inner Size||54 1/2" x 22 3/4" x 18 1/2"|
|Height to Overflow||15 1/2|
|Drain Placement||Left Center|
|Number of Jets||0|
- Ships on a pallet via Freight LTL carrier