The elegance, traditional d?cor bring nostalgic charm to your bathroom. Claw foot roll top tub by Elizabethan classics makes unique style with cast iron construction ensures beauty. Elizabethan classics collection evokes traditional spirit and makes you feel like a royal. Claw foot ornamental details brings charming touch that makes this tub more desirable.
- MODEL: ERC67B
- OUR ID: 2672
- Ball and Claw Feet
- Slip Resistant Surface
- 67 1/2in x 30 3/8 in x 23 5/8 in
- White Porcelain Interior with Pure White Exterior
- Use with tub wall mount faucet models
- Tub exterior can be jobsite painted to match room decor
- Crate charge included in price
Ball & Claw Feet
Oil Rubbed Bronze(ORB)
Polished Brass (PB) Stainless Nickel (SN)
Also Available In These Variations
Finish: White SKU: ERC67BWH
Finish: Satin Nickel SKU: ERC67BSN
Finish: Polished Brass SKU: ERC67BPB
Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze SKU: ERC67BORB
Finish: Chrome SKU: ERC67BCP
- Product Q&A
- About Elizabethan Classics
About The Company
The Elizabethan Classics collection provides everything you need to complete the kitchen or bath of your dreams all inspired by the days when style was warm, comfortable and appealing with just a flourish of understated sophistication. Old-world charm with contemporary function.
This elegant collection perfectly captures the charm of the past - a more relaxed, slower-paced, romantic time. Elizabethan Classics collection as timeless in design as it is sound in function. Indulge yourself in the best of both worlds - beauty and luxury, with the convenience of modern day innovation.
Claw-foot tubs, Sinks, Bathroom Faucets and Accessories.
Limited Lifetime warranty.
Elizabethan Classics Cast Iron Leg Tub Care
Your Elizabethan Classics leg-tub has a porcelain enamel surface. Using Abrasive or self-cleaning (Spray-on & wipe off)cleaners can mar the surface, and void the warranty.
- Wipe dry immediately after each use.
- Clean with a liquid cleanser, such as liquid Top Job, Liquid Spic & Span, Formula 409 – following your chosen cleaner’s instructions.
- NEVER use cleaners with abrasives (including “Soft Scrub”), or ‘spray on, wipe off’ cleaners.
|Installation Type||Claw Foot|
|Height to Overflow||12 5/8|
|Drain Placement||Rear Center|
|Number of Jets||0|