Old, traditional look will provide refreshing profile of any bathroom decoration. Free standing acrylic tub by Elizabethan classics is the collection that brings traditional spirit and makes you feel like a queen or king. White porcelain handles makes this tub filler more comfortable. This antique timeless tub creates a beautiful bath profile.
- MODEL: ECUSAR60
- OUR ID: 2690
- 60in Acrylic Roll Top Tub - With tub rim holes
- Ball and Claw Feet
- Slip Resistant Surface
- 60in L x 31 1/2in W x 24 1/2in H
- Use with rim mount faucet models
- Requires ECSSL straight supplies and ECLTD or ECLTD03 leg tub drain
- 7in centers faucet holes in tub rim centered above drain overflow
- Crate charge included in price
Claw Feet Finishes
Oil Rubbed Bronze
Polished Brass (PB) Stainless Nickel (SN) White (WH)
Also Available In These Variations
Finish: White SKU: ECUSAR60WH UPC: 644214029442
Finish: Satin Nickel SKU: ECUSAR60SN UPC: 644214029459
Finish: Polished Brass SKU: ECUSAR60PB UPC: 644214029466
Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze SKU: ECUSAR60ORB UPC: 644214029473
Finish: Chrome SKU: ECUSAR60CP UPC: 644214029480
- Product Q&A
- About Elizabethan Classics
About The Company
The Elizabethan Classics collection provides everything you need to complete the kitchen or bath of your dreams all inspired by the days when style was warm, comfortable and appealing with just a flourish of understated sophistication. Old-world charm with contemporary function.
This elegant collection perfectly captures the charm of the past - a more relaxed, slower-paced, romantic time. Elizabethan Classics collection as timeless in design as it is sound in function. Indulge yourself in the best of both worlds - beauty and luxury, with the convenience of modern day innovation.
Claw-foot tubs, Sinks, Bathroom Faucets and Accessories.
Limited Lifetime warranty.
Elizabethan Classics Cast Iron Leg Tub Care
Your Elizabethan Classics leg-tub has a porcelain enamel surface. Using Abrasive or self-cleaning (Spray-on & wipe off)cleaners can mar the surface, and void the warranty.
- Wipe dry immediately after each use.
- Clean with a liquid cleanser, such as liquid Top Job, Liquid Spic & Span, Formula 409 – following your chosen cleaner’s instructions.
- NEVER use cleaners with abrasives (including “Soft Scrub”), or ‘spray on, wipe off’ cleaners.
|Installation Type||Claw Foot|
|Height to Overflow||12|
|Drain Placement||Rear Center|
|Number of Jets||0|