Elizabethan classics dual on plinth Acrylic tub creates antique and beautiful bath d?cor that compliment traditional decorations. Its timeless and unique design brings timeless royal style into your bathroom. It have everything you need to complete dream bathroom. Historical charm gives more elegance and style in traditional decorated homes. This collection will make you feel like a royal.
- MODEL: ECUSADP60
- UPC: 747872800061
- OUR ID: 2506
- Dual on Plinth Tub Rim Holes
- 60in x 31 1/2in x 23 3/4in
- Installed on Plinth
- Capacity: 40 gallons
- 7in centers faucet holes on tub rim centered above drain overflow
- Requires ECSSL straight bath supplies and ECLTD or ECLTD03 leg tub drain
- Product Q&A
Expand allCollapse allSort byMost Recent QuestionsQ:does the free standing ecusadp60 tub come with no tap holes for the faucet?1 answersQ:can I get this without the holes in the side?
Elizabethan Classics ECUSADP60 Dual on Plinth Acrylic Tub
1 answersQ:Do you carry acrylic bathtubs without the non-slip or textured bottom? I'm looking for a plain, smooth bottomed tub but can't seem to find one anywhere!1 answersQ:Do you carry Free standing jetted bathtubs?1 answersLoading...
- About Elizabethan Classics
About The Company
The Elizabethan Classics collection provides everything you need to complete the kitchen or bath of your dreams all inspired by the days when style was warm, comfortable and appealing with just a flourish of understated sophistication. Old-world charm with contemporary function.
This elegant collection perfectly captures the charm of the past - a more relaxed, slower-paced, romantic time. Elizabethan Classics collection as timeless in design as it is sound in function. Indulge yourself in the best of both worlds - beauty and luxury, with the convenience of modern day innovation.
Claw-foot tubs, Sinks, Bathroom Faucets and Accessories.
Limited Lifetime warranty.
Elizabethan Classics Cast Iron Leg Tub Care
Your Elizabethan Classics leg-tub has a porcelain enamel surface. Using Abrasive or self-cleaning (Spray-on & wipe off)cleaners can mar the surface, and void the warranty.
- Wipe dry immediately after each use.
- Clean with a liquid cleanser, such as liquid Top Job, Liquid Spic & Span, Formula 409 – following your chosen cleaner’s instructions.
- NEVER use cleaners with abrasives (including “Soft Scrub”), or ‘spray on, wipe off’ cleaners.