The perfect bath to complete the vintage bath of your dreams is this Elizabethan Classics claw foot tub made from acrylic. After a long tiresome day at the office it is nice to let loose and reconnect with our senses. Indulge inside this bath tub and all your worries will melt away.
- MODEL: ECUSADF
- OUR ID: 2713
- Dual Acrylic Tub - With tub rim holes
- 71 1/2in x 39in x 25in
- Ball and claw feet
- Slip resistant surface
- Use with rim mount faucet models
- Requires SSL Straight Bath Supplies and LTD or LTD03 Drain
- 7in centers faucet holes in tub rim centered above drain overflow
- Crate charge included in price
Also Available In These Variations
Finish: White SKU: ECUSADFWH UPC: 644214029541
Finish: Satin Nickel SKU: ECUSADFSN UPC: 644214029558
Finish: Polished Brass SKU: ECUSADFPB UPC: 644214029565
Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze SKU: ECUSADFORB UPC: 644214029572
Finish: Chrome SKU: ECUSADFCP UPC: 644214029572
- Product Q&A
- About Elizabethan Classics
About The Company
The Elizabethan Classics collection provides everything you need to complete the kitchen or bath of your dreams all inspired by the days when style was warm, comfortable and appealing with just a flourish of understated sophistication. Old-world charm with contemporary function.
This elegant collection perfectly captures the charm of the past - a more relaxed, slower-paced, romantic time. Elizabethan Classics collection as timeless in design as it is sound in function. Indulge yourself in the best of both worlds - beauty and luxury, with the convenience of modern day innovation.
Claw-foot tubs, Sinks, Bathroom Faucets and Accessories.
Limited Lifetime warranty.
Elizabethan Classics Cast Iron Leg Tub Care
Your Elizabethan Classics leg-tub has a porcelain enamel surface. Using Abrasive or self-cleaning (Spray-on & wipe off)cleaners can mar the surface, and void the warranty.
- Wipe dry immediately after each use.
- Clean with a liquid cleanser, such as liquid Top Job, Liquid Spic & Span, Formula 409 – following your chosen cleaner’s instructions.
- NEVER use cleaners with abrasives (including “Soft Scrub”), or ‘spray on, wipe off’ cleaners.
|Installation Type||Claw Foot|
|Height to Overflow||12|
|Drain Placement||Rear Center|
|Number of Jets||0|