Make your bath time a whole lot more refreshing. This piece of bathroom beauty is a shining testimony to the excellent craftsmanship practiced at Elizabethan Classics. Only a master manufacturer can create something as exquisitely designed as this. Your bath is so refreshing it conjures up thoughts of raindrops and lemony scents. It's hard to find comfort anywhere else.
- MODEL: ECTW29
- OUR ID: 5555
- Tub Filler with Handshower
- 3 3/8 in Centers
- Requires 1 SE3 or SE3L Shower riser with enclosure 1 Showerhead and 1 Single or Double Offset Supplies.
- Code approved spout
- (Shown in Polished Brass)
- Warranty : Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Product Q&A
- About Elizabethan Classics
About The Company
The Elizabethan Classics collection provides everything you need to complete the kitchen or bath of your dreams all inspired by the days when style was warm, comfortable and appealing with just a flourish of understated sophistication. Old-world charm with contemporary function.
This elegant collection perfectly captures the charm of the past - a more relaxed, slower-paced, romantic time. Elizabethan Classics collection as timeless in design as it is sound in function. Indulge yourself in the best of both worlds - beauty and luxury, with the convenience of modern day innovation.
Claw-foot tubs, Sinks, Bathroom Faucets and Accessories.
Limited Lifetime warranty.
Elizabethan Classics Cast Iron Leg Tub Care
Your Elizabethan Classics leg-tub has a porcelain enamel surface. Using Abrasive or self-cleaning (Spray-on & wipe off)cleaners can mar the surface, and void the warranty.
- Wipe dry immediately after each use.
- Clean with a liquid cleanser, such as liquid Top Job, Liquid Spic & Span, Formula 409 – following your chosen cleaner’s instructions.
- NEVER use cleaners with abrasives (including “Soft Scrub”), or ‘spray on, wipe off’ cleaners.
|Installation Type||Wall Mount|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc Cartridge|
|Handle Type||Porcelain Lever|
|Number of Handles||2|