- MODEL: ECTW24
- OUR ID: 18271
- ADA Compliant
- Tub Wall Mount
- Faucet Centers 3.375
- Hose Length 60
- ECTW24 ECTW25 ECTW26
- Code Approved Spout
- Requires (1) SE2 or SE2L Shower Riser with Enclosure (1) Showerhead and (1) Single or Double Offset Supplies.
- Tub Shape Oval
- No of handles: 2 - 3
- Warranty : Limited Lifetime Warranty
Also Available In These Variations
Finish: Satin Nickel SKU: ECTW24SN UPC: 644214027059
Finish: Polished Brass SKU: ECTW24PB UPC: 644214029701
Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze SKU: ECTW24ORB UPC: 644214027721
Finish: Chrome SKU: ECTW24CP UPC: 644214027042
- Product Q&A
- About Elizabethan Classics
About The Company
The Elizabethan Classics collection provides everything you need to complete the kitchen or bath of your dreams all inspired by the days when style was warm, comfortable and appealing with just a flourish of understated sophistication. Old-world charm with contemporary function.
This elegant collection perfectly captures the charm of the past - a more relaxed, slower-paced, romantic time. Elizabethan Classics collection as timeless in design as it is sound in function. Indulge yourself in the best of both worlds - beauty and luxury, with the convenience of modern day innovation.
Claw-foot tubs, Sinks, Bathroom Faucets and Accessories.
Limited Lifetime warranty.
Elizabethan Classics Cast Iron Leg Tub Care
Your Elizabethan Classics leg-tub has a porcelain enamel surface. Using Abrasive or self-cleaning (Spray-on & wipe off)cleaners can mar the surface, and void the warranty.
- Wipe dry immediately after each use.
- Clean with a liquid cleanser, such as liquid Top Job, Liquid Spic & Span, Formula 409 – following your chosen cleaner’s instructions.
- NEVER use cleaners with abrasives (including “Soft Scrub”), or ‘spray on, wipe off’ cleaners.
|Installation Type||Wall Mount|
|Includes Hand Held?||Yes|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc Cartridge|
|Number of Handles||3|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||5.5|
|Spout Reach||4 3/4|
|Spout Height||9 1/2|