The Elizabethan Classics tub filler with hand shower lets you experience the Victorian Era ? when people owned a style which was warm and appealing, and with the right amount of sophistication. Indulge yourself with the beauty and luxury of this shower set which would look perfect with your claw foot tub.
- MODEL: ECTW14
- OUR ID: 5558
- Add refinement to your bath! Elizabethan Classics TW model handshowers blend a classic Victorian design with modish flare.
- Tub Wall Mount Faucet Only - Shower Bar not included
- Tub Filler Features
- 3-3/8in Centers
- (Shown in Oil Rubbed Bronze)
- Code Approved Spout
- Riser is not included
- Tub Shape Oval
- Warranty : Limited Lifetime Warranty
Also Available In These Variations
Finish: Satin Nickel SKU: ECTW14SN UPC: 644214026625
Finish: Polished Brass SKU: ECTW14PB UPC: 644214029794
Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze SKU: ECTW14ORB UPC: 644214027660
Finish: Chrome SKU: ECTW14CP UPC: 644214025932
- Product Q&A
- About Elizabethan Classics
About The Company
The Elizabethan Classics collection provides everything you need to complete the kitchen or bath of your dreams all inspired by the days when style was warm, comfortable and appealing with just a flourish of understated sophistication. Old-world charm with contemporary function.
This elegant collection perfectly captures the charm of the past - a more relaxed, slower-paced, romantic time. Elizabethan Classics collection as timeless in design as it is sound in function. Indulge yourself in the best of both worlds - beauty and luxury, with the convenience of modern day innovation.
Claw-foot tubs, Sinks, Bathroom Faucets and Accessories.
Limited Lifetime warranty.
Elizabethan Classics Cast Iron Leg Tub Care
Your Elizabethan Classics leg-tub has a porcelain enamel surface. Using Abrasive or self-cleaning (Spray-on & wipe off)cleaners can mar the surface, and void the warranty.
- Wipe dry immediately after each use.
- Clean with a liquid cleanser, such as liquid Top Job, Liquid Spic & Span, Formula 409 – following your chosen cleaner’s instructions.
- NEVER use cleaners with abrasives (including “Soft Scrub”), or ‘spray on, wipe off’ cleaners.
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc Cartridge|
|Number of Handles||3|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||5.5|
|Spout Reach||4 3/4|