Traditional look will make refreshing element of any antique bathroom decoration. With this unique and timeless tub combining style and tradition in one place. Claw foot roll top tub by Elizabethan classics is element of the collection that brings traditional spirit and makes you feel like a royal. Carefully shaped white porcelain tub and ornamental claw foot makes this tub more desirable.
- MODEL: ECR67BTAP
- OUR ID: 2661
- Ball and Claw Feet
- Slip Resistant Surface
- 7 centers faucet holes in tub rim centered above the overflow
- White Porcelain Interior with Pure White Exterior
- Use with Rim Mount RM Faucet Models
- Tub exterior can be jobsite painted to match room decor
Ball & Claw Feet
Oil Rubbed Bronze(ORB)
Polished Brass (PB) Stainless Nickel (SN)
Also Available In These Variations
Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze SKU: ECR67BTAPORB UPC: 644214027554
Finish: White SKU: ECR67BTAPWH UPC: 644214027516
Finish: Satin Nickel SKU: ECR67BTAPSN UPC: 644214027547
Finish: Polished Brass SKU: ECR67BTAPBP UPC: 644214027547
Finish: Chrome SKU: ECR67BTAPCP UPC: 644214027523
- Product Q&A
- About Elizabethan Classics
About The Company
The Elizabethan Classics collection provides everything you need to complete the kitchen or bath of your dreams all inspired by the days when style was warm, comfortable and appealing with just a flourish of understated sophistication. Old-world charm with contemporary function.
This elegant collection perfectly captures the charm of the past - a more relaxed, slower-paced, romantic time. Elizabethan Classics collection as timeless in design as it is sound in function. Indulge yourself in the best of both worlds - beauty and luxury, with the convenience of modern day innovation.
Claw-foot tubs, Sinks, Bathroom Faucets and Accessories.
Limited Lifetime warranty.
Elizabethan Classics Cast Iron Leg Tub Care
Your Elizabethan Classics leg-tub has a porcelain enamel surface. Using Abrasive or self-cleaning (Spray-on & wipe off)cleaners can mar the surface, and void the warranty.
- Wipe dry immediately after each use.
- Clean with a liquid cleanser, such as liquid Top Job, Liquid Spic & Span, Formula 409 – following your chosen cleaner’s instructions.
- NEVER use cleaners with abrasives (including “Soft Scrub”), or ‘spray on, wipe off’ cleaners.
|Installation Type||Claw Foot|
|Height to Overflow||14 1/2|
|Drain Placement||Rear Center|
|Number of Jets||0|