There is no work today, pour a glass of red wine and soak up for a really good bath. And there? no better tub to be in than the Elizabethan Classics claw foot roll top tub. Its inclined end offers the perfect angle to just lean back and relax your aching back.
- MODEL: ECR60BHOLE
- OUR ID: 2655
- The Elizabethan Classics collection provides everything you need to complete the kitchen or bath of your dreams.
- Classic cast iron clawfoot tubs acrylic clawfoot tubs bath faucets Victorian-style water closets pedestal lavatories and console lavatories – all inspired by the days when style was warm comfortable and appealing with just a flourish of understated sophistication. Old-world charm with contemporary function.
- Overall Size of 55-1/2 L x 30-18 W x 22-7/8 H
- Ball & Claw Feet
- Slip Resistant Surface
- White Porcelain Interior with Pure White Exterior
- Use with Freestanding Supply (FS) Faucet Models
- Tub exterior can be jobsite painted to match room decor
- Requires (1) FSS Freestanding Supplies and (1) LTD or LTD03 Drain
Ball & Claw Feet
Oil Rubbed Bronze(ORB)
Polished Brass (PB) Stainless Nickel (SN)
Also Available In These Variations
Finish: White SKU: ECR60BWH0HOLE UPC: 644214025802
Finish: Satin Nickel SKU: ECR60BSN0HOLE UPC: 644214026892
Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze SKU: ECR60BORB0HOLE UPC: 644214027462
Finish: Chrome SKU: ECR60BCP0HOLE UPC: 644214025796
Finish: Polished Brass SKU: ECR60BPB0HOLE UPC: 644214029206
- Product Q&A
- About Elizabethan Classics
About The Company
The Elizabethan Classics collection provides everything you need to complete the kitchen or bath of your dreams all inspired by the days when style was warm, comfortable and appealing with just a flourish of understated sophistication. Old-world charm with contemporary function.
This elegant collection perfectly captures the charm of the past - a more relaxed, slower-paced, romantic time. Elizabethan Classics collection as timeless in design as it is sound in function. Indulge yourself in the best of both worlds - beauty and luxury, with the convenience of modern day innovation.
Claw-foot tubs, Sinks, Bathroom Faucets and Accessories.
Limited Lifetime warranty.
Elizabethan Classics Cast Iron Leg Tub Care
Your Elizabethan Classics leg-tub has a porcelain enamel surface. Using Abrasive or self-cleaning (Spray-on & wipe off)cleaners can mar the surface, and void the warranty.
- Wipe dry immediately after each use.
- Clean with a liquid cleanser, such as liquid Top Job, Liquid Spic & Span, Formula 409 – following your chosen cleaner’s instructions.
- NEVER use cleaners with abrasives (including “Soft Scrub”), or ‘spray on, wipe off’ cleaners.
|Installation Type||Claw Foot|
|Height to Overflow||14 1/2|
|Number of Jets||0|