Reward yourself with the bathroom of your dreams. Elizabethan Classics claw foot tub showcases an elegant design that will surely give your bathroom the timeless appeal. Its clear smooth lines and form will never go out of style. Step inside this masterpiece and pamper yourself with sensation of the romantic and slow-paced Victorian Era.
- MODEL: ECR54B
- OUR ID: 2623
- Victorian-style water closets pedestal lavatories and console lavatories - all inspired by the days when style was warm comfortable and appealing with just a flourish of understated sophistication. Old-world charm with contemporary function.
- Ball and claw feet and slip resistant interior surface
- 3-3/8 inch centers faucet holes in tub wall centered above overflow
- Use with Tub-Wall Mount TW Faucet Models
- 7-Inch centers faucet in tub rim centered above the overflow and paintable exterior
- Tub exterior can be jobsite painted to match room decor
- Model numbers (finish of feet) chrome ECR54BCP oil rubbed bronze ECR54BORB polished brass ECR54BPB satin nickel ECR54BSN white ECR54BWH
- Crate charge included in price
Also Available In These Variations
Finish: White SKU: ECR54BWH UPC: 644214027424
Finish: Satin Nickel SKU: ECR54BSN UPC: 644214028391
Finish: Polished Brass SKU: ECR54BPB UPC: 644214027448
Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze SKU: ECR54BORB UPC: 644214027455
Finish: Chrome SKU: ECR54BCP UPC: 644214027431
- Product Q&A
- About Elizabethan Classics
About The Company
The Elizabethan Classics collection provides everything you need to complete the kitchen or bath of your dreams all inspired by the days when style was warm, comfortable and appealing with just a flourish of understated sophistication. Old-world charm with contemporary function.
This elegant collection perfectly captures the charm of the past - a more relaxed, slower-paced, romantic time. Elizabethan Classics collection as timeless in design as it is sound in function. Indulge yourself in the best of both worlds - beauty and luxury, with the convenience of modern day innovation.
Claw-foot tubs, Sinks, Bathroom Faucets and Accessories.
Limited Lifetime warranty.
Elizabethan Classics Cast Iron Leg Tub Care
Your Elizabethan Classics leg-tub has a porcelain enamel surface. Using Abrasive or self-cleaning (Spray-on & wipe off)cleaners can mar the surface, and void the warranty.
- Wipe dry immediately after each use.
- Clean with a liquid cleanser, such as liquid Top Job, Liquid Spic & Span, Formula 409 – following your chosen cleaner’s instructions.
- NEVER use cleaners with abrasives (including “Soft Scrub”), or ‘spray on, wipe off’ cleaners.
|Installation Type||Claw Foot|
|Height to Overflow||11 7/8|
|Drain Placement||Rear Center|
|Number of Jets||0|
- Green & Eco-Friendly