Revisit you happy place or relive a treasured moment in your life. Just lean back and relax inside the Elizabethan Classics claw foot grand slipper tub. Indulge the experience with a handful of aromatic rose petals and a milk bath. This magnificent piece features a raised headrest and has provisions for a rim-mount faucet.
- MODEL: ECGDSLTAP
- OUR ID: 2684
- Grand Slipper Cast Iron Tub - With tub rim holes
- Ball and Claw Feet
- Slip Resistant Surface
- White Porcelain Interior with Pure White Exterior
- Use with rim mount faucet models
- Tub exterior can be jobsite painted to match room decor
- Crate charge included in price
- 66 7/8 in x 34 1/8 in x 30 1/8 in
- Slipper Cast Iron
Ball & Claw Feet
Oil Rubbed Bronze(ORB)
Polished Brass (PB) Stainless Nickel (SN)
Also Available In These Variations
Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze SKU: ECGDSLTAPORB UPC: 644214029268
Finish: Chrome SKU: ECGDSLTAPCP UPC: 644214029275
Finish: White SKU: ECGDSLTAPWH UPC: 644214029237
Finish: Satin Nickel SKU: ECGDSLTAPSN UPC: 644214029244
Finish: Polished Brass SKU: ECGDSLTAPPB UPC: 644214029251
- Product Q&A
- About Elizabethan Classics
About The Company
The Elizabethan Classics collection provides everything you need to complete the kitchen or bath of your dreams all inspired by the days when style was warm, comfortable and appealing with just a flourish of understated sophistication. Old-world charm with contemporary function.
This elegant collection perfectly captures the charm of the past - a more relaxed, slower-paced, romantic time. Elizabethan Classics collection as timeless in design as it is sound in function. Indulge yourself in the best of both worlds - beauty and luxury, with the convenience of modern day innovation.
Claw-foot tubs, Sinks, Bathroom Faucets and Accessories.
Limited Lifetime warranty.
Elizabethan Classics Cast Iron Leg Tub Care
Your Elizabethan Classics leg-tub has a porcelain enamel surface. Using Abrasive or self-cleaning (Spray-on & wipe off)cleaners can mar the surface, and void the warranty.
- Wipe dry immediately after each use.
- Clean with a liquid cleanser, such as liquid Top Job, Liquid Spic & Span, Formula 409 – following your chosen cleaner’s instructions.
- NEVER use cleaners with abrasives (including “Soft Scrub”), or ‘spray on, wipe off’ cleaners.
|Installation Type||Claw Foot|
|Height to Overflow||14|
|Drain Placement||Rear Center|