Enter in new world the beauty and luxury of yesterday with the convenience of modern day innovation. Elizabethan classics claw foot grand slipper tub evokes antique and beautiful touches that compliment traditional decorations. Its timeless and unique design brings timeless royal style into your bathroom. An ornamental detail brings timeless touch to complete dream bathroom. Historical charm gives more elegance and style in traditional decorated homes.
- MODEL: ECGDSLHOLE
- OUR ID: 2678
- Grand Slipper Cast Iron Tub- Less faucet holes
- Ball and Claw Feet
- Slip Resistant Surface
- White Porcelain Interior with Pure White Exterior
- Use with freestanding supply faucet models
- Tub exterior can be jobsite painted to match room decor
- Crate charge included in price
- 66 7/8 in x 34 1/8 in x 30 1/8 in
Ball & Claw Feet
Oil Rubbed Bronze(ORB)
Polished Brass (PB) Stainless Nickel (SN)
Also Available In These Variations
Finish: White SKU: ECGDSLWH0HOLE UPC: 644214029220
Finish: Satin Nickel SKU: ECGDSLSN0HOLE UPC: 644214029282
Finish: Polished Brass SKU: ECGDSLPB0HOLE UPC: 644214029299
Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze SKU: ECGDSLORB0HOLE UPC: 644214029305
Finish: Chrome SKU: ECGDSLCP0HOLE UPC: 644214029312
- Product Q&A
- About Elizabethan Classics
About The Company
The Elizabethan Classics collection provides everything you need to complete the kitchen or bath of your dreams all inspired by the days when style was warm, comfortable and appealing with just a flourish of understated sophistication. Old-world charm with contemporary function.
This elegant collection perfectly captures the charm of the past - a more relaxed, slower-paced, romantic time. Elizabethan Classics collection as timeless in design as it is sound in function. Indulge yourself in the best of both worlds - beauty and luxury, with the convenience of modern day innovation.
Claw-foot tubs, Sinks, Bathroom Faucets and Accessories.
Limited Lifetime warranty.
Elizabethan Classics Cast Iron Leg Tub Care
Your Elizabethan Classics leg-tub has a porcelain enamel surface. Using Abrasive or self-cleaning (Spray-on & wipe off)cleaners can mar the surface, and void the warranty.
- Wipe dry immediately after each use.
- Clean with a liquid cleanser, such as liquid Top Job, Liquid Spic & Span, Formula 409 – following your chosen cleaner’s instructions.
- NEVER use cleaners with abrasives (including “Soft Scrub”), or ‘spray on, wipe off’ cleaners.
|Installation Type||Claw Foot|
|Height to Overflow||14|
|Drain Placement||Rear Center|