The Elizabethan Classics brand double slipper claw foot tub is the perfect accent to your bathroom. It exudes the richness of the 19th century with the addition of modern innovations. If you want to truly reflect the real you in your bathroom, you can personalize your tub by painting its exterior on-site.
- MODEL: ECDSLTAP
- OUR ID: 2631
- Double Slipper freestanding baths offer a versatile and stylish way to decorate your bath. Its lion paw feet meshes the allure of the old world with modern day taste. To top it off its tub exterior that can be jobsite painted to match any room decor the Double Slipper is a must have addition to any bath.
- Soaking Tub Features
- Dimension: 70-3/4 x 30-1/2 x 31 inches
- Lion Paw Feet
- Slip Resistant Surface and Lion Paw Feet
- White Porcelain Interior with Pure White Exterior
- Tub exterior can be jobsite painted to match room decor
Also Available In These Variations
Finish: White SKU: ECDSLTAPWH UPC: 644214026281
Finish: Satin Nickel SKU: ECDSLTAPSN UPC: 644214026960
Finish: Polished Brass SKU: ECDSLTAPPB UPC: 644214026274
Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze SKU: ECDSLTAPORB UPC: 644214027615
Finish: Chrome SKU: ECDSLTAPCP UPC: 644214026267
- Product Q&A
- About Elizabethan Classics
About The Company
The Elizabethan Classics collection provides everything you need to complete the kitchen or bath of your dreams all inspired by the days when style was warm, comfortable and appealing with just a flourish of understated sophistication. Old-world charm with contemporary function.
This elegant collection perfectly captures the charm of the past - a more relaxed, slower-paced, romantic time. Elizabethan Classics collection as timeless in design as it is sound in function. Indulge yourself in the best of both worlds - beauty and luxury, with the convenience of modern day innovation.
Claw-foot tubs, Sinks, Bathroom Faucets and Accessories.
Limited Lifetime warranty.
Elizabethan Classics Cast Iron Leg Tub Care
Your Elizabethan Classics leg-tub has a porcelain enamel surface. Using Abrasive or self-cleaning (Spray-on & wipe off)cleaners can mar the surface, and void the warranty.
- Wipe dry immediately after each use.
- Clean with a liquid cleanser, such as liquid Top Job, Liquid Spic & Span, Formula 409 – following your chosen cleaner’s instructions.
- NEVER use cleaners with abrasives (including “Soft Scrub”), or ‘spray on, wipe off’ cleaners.
|Installation Type||Claw Foot|
|Height to Overflow||14|
|Drain Placement||Rear Center|