Elizabethan classics double slipper claw foot tub creates antique and beautiful design that compliment traditional decorations. Its timeless and unique design brings timeless royal style into your bathroom. Ornamental details brings timeless touch to complete dream bathroom. Historical charm gives more elegance and style in traditional decorated homes. This collection will make you feel like a royal.
- MODEL: ECDSL
- OUR ID: 2637
- Double Slipper freestanding baths offer a versatile and stylish way to decorate your bath. Its lion paw feet meshes the allure of the old world with modern day taste. To top it off its tub exterior that can be jobsite painted to match any room décor the Double Slipper is a must have addition to any bath.
- Tub Features
- Slip Resistant Surface and Lion Paw Feet
- White Porcelain Interior with Pure White Exterior
- Overall Size of 70-3/4 x 30-1/2 x 31
- Tub exterior can be jobsite painted to match room decor
- Use with Freestanding Supply (FS) Faucet Models
Also Available In These Variations
Finish: White SKU: ECDSLWH UPC: 644214026250
Finish: Satin Nickel SKU: ECDSLSN UPC: 644214026977
Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze SKU: ECDSLORB UPC: 644214027608
Finish: Polished Brass SKU: ECDSLPB UPC: 644214026243
Finish: Chrome SKU: ECDSLCP UPC: 644214026243
- Product Q&A
- About Elizabethan Classics
About The Company
The Elizabethan Classics collection provides everything you need to complete the kitchen or bath of your dreams all inspired by the days when style was warm, comfortable and appealing with just a flourish of understated sophistication. Old-world charm with contemporary function.
This elegant collection perfectly captures the charm of the past - a more relaxed, slower-paced, romantic time. Elizabethan Classics collection as timeless in design as it is sound in function. Indulge yourself in the best of both worlds - beauty and luxury, with the convenience of modern day innovation.
Claw-foot tubs, Sinks, Bathroom Faucets and Accessories.
Limited Lifetime warranty.
Elizabethan Classics Cast Iron Leg Tub Care
Your Elizabethan Classics leg-tub has a porcelain enamel surface. Using Abrasive or self-cleaning (Spray-on & wipe off)cleaners can mar the surface, and void the warranty.
- Wipe dry immediately after each use.
- Clean with a liquid cleanser, such as liquid Top Job, Liquid Spic & Span, Formula 409 – following your chosen cleaner’s instructions.
- NEVER use cleaners with abrasives (including “Soft Scrub”), or ‘spray on, wipe off’ cleaners.
|Installation Type||Claw Foot|
|Height to Overflow||14|
|Drain Placement||Rear Center|
|Number of Jets||0|