Claw foot ornamental details bring charming touch that makes this tub more desirable. Dual Cast Iron Claw Foot Tub by Elizabethan classics makes unique style with cast iron construction ensures beauty. Elizabethan classics collection evokes traditional spirit and makes you feel like a royal. Historical charm gives more elegance and style in traditional decorated homes.
- MODEL: ECDI
- OUR ID: 2643
- Step into a new era! Dual Bath tubs are not only an excellent addition to any bathroom they also bring a touch of the old world into your home. Elegantly crafted to suit modern needs these line of soaking tubs offer features the whole family will love.
- Tub Features
- Imperial Feet and Slip Resistant Surface
- White Porcelain Interior with Pure White Exterior
- 55 Gallon Capacity
- An overall Size of 67-1/2 x 30-1/2 x 23-3/4
- Tub exterior can be jobsite painted to match room decor
- Use with Freestanding Supply (FS) Faucet Models
Also Available In These Variations
Finish: White SKU: ECDIWH UPC: 644214028759
Finish: Satin Nickel SKU: ECDISN UPC: 644214026953
Finish: Polished Brass SKU: ECDIPB UPC: 644214029336
Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze SKU: ECDIORB UPC: 644214027585
Finish: Chrome SKU: ECDICP UPC: 644214027585
- Product Q&A
- About Elizabethan Classics
About The Company
The Elizabethan Classics collection provides everything you need to complete the kitchen or bath of your dreams all inspired by the days when style was warm, comfortable and appealing with just a flourish of understated sophistication. Old-world charm with contemporary function.
This elegant collection perfectly captures the charm of the past - a more relaxed, slower-paced, romantic time. Elizabethan Classics collection as timeless in design as it is sound in function. Indulge yourself in the best of both worlds - beauty and luxury, with the convenience of modern day innovation.
Claw-foot tubs, Sinks, Bathroom Faucets and Accessories.
Limited Lifetime warranty.
Elizabethan Classics Cast Iron Leg Tub Care
Your Elizabethan Classics leg-tub has a porcelain enamel surface. Using Abrasive or self-cleaning (Spray-on & wipe off)cleaners can mar the surface, and void the warranty.
- Wipe dry immediately after each use.
- Clean with a liquid cleanser, such as liquid Top Job, Liquid Spic & Span, Formula 409 – following your chosen cleaner’s instructions.
- NEVER use cleaners with abrasives (including “Soft Scrub”), or ‘spray on, wipe off’ cleaners.
|Installation Type||Claw Foot|
|Height to Overflow||14 1/4|
|Drain Placement||Rear Center|
|Number of Jets||0|