We are very excited to offer you this EAGO TB340 top of the line brand of eco-friendly low consumption modern smart toilets. Join the latest fashion trend with EAGO's innovative line of green products.
- MODEL: TB340
- UPC: 811413022332
- OUR ID: 20829
- Powerful and efficient 3" flushing valve.
- Wide water surface.
- Balanced water distribution.
- Large 2" fully glazed trap.
- Big Jet Hole.
- Never be startled again by the loud crash of a slamming toilet seat. The soft drop seat has an innovative hinge system that will gently guide the toilet seat down with out a sound.
- Warranty : 5 Years limited warranty on all porcelain parts against fading/staining of the glaze & 1 Year on flushing mechanism & toilet seat.
THE FUTURE OF AMERICAN TOILETS
High Efficiency Eco-Friendly 1.28 Gallon per Fush.
One Piece Toilet. Enjoy a sleek solid European design. Not only does it look so much better than your old toilet it also works a whole lot better.
Siphonic Flush System. New tower based mechanism. There is no chain to snap and no flapper to partially close leaving your toilet running.
Fully Glazed inside & out. The trap ways of EAGO toilets are perfectly glazed just as they are on the outer surface. Keeping your toilet flushing like new for years.
Living the Green Life. This environmentally friendly toilet will save a family of four an average of 10000 gallons of water per year!
Comes with the original EAGO logo of authenticity on the front of the tank.
1. Powerful and efficient 3" flushing valve. Reduces the number of problems typically associated with older ball-chain-flapper systems.
2. Wide water surface. A large surface area keeps odors down and allows for easy cleaning.
3. Balanced water distribution. Designed to maintain the optimal balance between an increased diameter and proper exit velocity.
4. Large 2" fully glazed trap. Fully glazing the trap way ensures that waste flows smoothly to the exit with a single flush each time.
5. Big Jet Hole. This toilet also includes the wax ring for installation.
Only One Flush. The Most Advanced Flushing System.
Tested Flushing Power: 25 sponge stripes. 90 polypropylene balls.
- Product Q&A
- About EAGO
About The Company
Founded in 1996, EAGO Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd has grown into a large scale sanitary ware manufacturer. Today they boast with a manufacturing plant that covers an area of 250,000 sqm, from where they ship their best bathroom solutions across the globe. After becoming very popular in Europe and Asia, EAGO's products have become available in the US as of 2009. EAGO is determined to become The Best Suppliers and Service Providers of Sanitary Ware Product in the World in the foreseeable future by supplying the best high-quality bathroom solutions for all people around the world.
Dual Flush and Single Flush Eco Friendly Toilets, Bathroom Sinks, Whirlpools.
Toilets & Bidets come with a 5 year limited warranty on all porcelain parts against fading/staining of the glaze & 1 Year on flushing mechanism & toilet seat. The in wall tank carrier for wall mounted toilets model PSF332 has a 1 year warranty on all parts.
Whirlpool Tubs offer a 1 year limited warranty on all parts.
Porcelain Sinks come with a 5 year limited warranty on all porcelain parts against fading/staining of the glaze.
All EAGO products are warranted for normal use only and exclude defect or damage caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, scratches, dents, abrasives, chemicals, improper installation/care/maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider, or unqualified person), or alteration. This warranty does not apply to the replacement of components where damage is caused by normal wear and tear, dirt, lime scale, aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners or materials. If a product is defective, the limit of damage is the cost of the defective material. This warranty is non-transferable. EAGO is not liable for consequential damage, labor, loss, or expense of any nature.
|Installation Type||Floor Mount|
|Seat Height||15 1/8|
- Green & Eco-Friendly
- Ships on a pallet via Freight LTL carrier