This in wall tank carrier is required for use with any wall mounted toilet. It is designed by EAGO to work with their three wall mounted toilets WD332, WD101 and WD333 but will also fit other standard wall mounted toilets.
- MODEL: PSF332
- UPC: 811413022431
- OUR ID: 8092
- Ultra Low Flush (ULF) Eco-Friendly 1.6 Gallon full tank flush. 0.8 gallon half tank flush.
- Dual Flush. So simple yet so genius. One botton for solid waste (1.6 gpf) and one button for liquid waste (0.8 gpf). This has been the norm in Europe for a long time and now its taking over the US. If only saving fuel was this simple...
- ADA Compliant. Can be installed at the height of your choice, install it so that the seat height is over 17" from the floor for ADA compliance.
- Sleek Wall Mounted Look. Mounts to the wall leaving your floor space completly free, providing a funcional benefit while offering a unique and stylish look to your bathroom.
- Living the Green Life. This environmentally friendly toilet will save a family of four an average of 10,000 gallons of water per year!
- Supports weight of up to 500 lbs on the toilet once it is installed to the carrier.
- Only One Flush. The Most Advanced Flushing System. Tested Flushing Power: 25 sponge stripes. 90 polypropylene balls.
- Warranty : 1 Year manufacturers warranty
- Product Q&A
Expand allCollapse allSort byMost Recent QuestionsQ:I am installing a bathroom in a room that may be slightly too low to drain to the sewer line. How much additional height for the waste discharge would I get with this wall mounted toilet as compared to a standard toilet installation?1 answersQ:1. Can you add a washlet to a wall mounted toilet? 2. What kind of problems com up with useage of wall mounted toilets? 3. What is the repair record for the wall mounted commodes?1 answersQ:I would like to to get a chrome actuator plate for eagopsf332 concealed dual flush in wall tank1 answersQ:Will this install into a standard residential wall with 2x4's as studs? Please be specific on installation into residential wall... Thanks in advance... Jim1 answersLoading...
- About EAGO
About The Company
Founded in 1996, EAGO Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd has grown into a large scale sanitary ware manufacturer. Today they boast with a manufacturing plant that covers an area of 250,000 sqm, from where they ship their best bathroom solutions across the globe. After becoming very popular in Europe and Asia, EAGO's products have become available in the US as of 2009. EAGO is determined to become The Best Suppliers and Service Providers of Sanitary Ware Product in the World in the foreseeable future by supplying the best high-quality bathroom solutions for all people around the world.
Dual Flush and Single Flush Eco Friendly Toilets, Bathroom Sinks, Whirlpools.
Toilets & Bidets come with a 5 year limited warranty on all porcelain parts against fading/staining of the glaze & 1 Year on flushing mechanism & toilet seat. The in wall tank carrier for wall mounted toilets model PSF332 has a 1 year warranty on all parts.
Whirlpool Tubs offer a 1 year limited warranty on all parts.
Porcelain Sinks come with a 5 year limited warranty on all porcelain parts against fading/staining of the glaze.
Tub Fillers come with a 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects in material and workmanship of mechanical components.
All EAGO products are warranted for normal use only and exclude defect or damage caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, scratches, dents, abrasives, chemicals, improper installation/care/maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider, or unqualified person), or alteration. This warranty does not apply to the replacement of components where damage is caused by normal wear and tear, dirt, lime scale, aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners or materials. If a product is defective, the limit of damage is the cost of the defective material. This warranty is non-transferable. EAGO is not liable for consequential damage, labor, loss, or expense of any nature.
- Green & Eco-Friendly