We are very excited to offer you this breath taking AM505 EAGO whirlpool bath tub! Filled with cool gadgets and effects like the built in stereo waterfall and bottom jets. This tub features a beautiful design which will add the finishing touches to any bathroom. We are confident that you will indulge in a state of complete relaxation and tranquility with all the features that this tub has to offer. Be prepared to purchase luxury at its finest!
- MODEL: AM505
- UPC: 811413022110
- OUR ID: 2515
- Chromotherapy: Set different lighting schemes to match your mood with 7 different color schemes to choose from.Double the Pleasure
- Touch Screen Control Panel: Stylish control panel with backlit buttons. A touch-sensitive user friendly interface allows you to easily operate the bathtubs whirlpool jets digital sound system and chromotherapy light.
- High Gloss Acrylic: Our fiberglass-reinforced MaxLoad high gloss acrylic is stronger and more resilient than the material used by our competitors. The acrylic is scratch resistant and extra-smooth making it difficult for dirt and bacteria to attach and easy to clean. EAGO acrylic bathtubs are reinforced by fiberglass and stainless steel.
- Digital Stereo Sound: Enjoy listening to you favorite radio station while you bathe and relax.
- Water Hydromassage Jets: Includes 6 jets with 4 pressure settings to provide relaxing and rejuvenating hydromassage therapy. This model features both Air jets and Hydro jets by having an air pump and a water pump. The 8 jets on the bottom blow air and all the other jets are hydro which means they release water for massage. Each system can be controlled independently.
- Electrical Requirements : 8.1 Amps, 110 Volts, 60 Hz, 2 HP, 900 Watts
- Beautiful stainless steel waterfall can be turned on during use for water circulation. Not used to fill the tub.
- Fixtures Included. Includes thermostatic valve with safety stopper at 100" and a hand held shower head.
- Hot & Cold water pipes should hook up to standard 1/2" valves. The drain hooks up to standard 1 1/2" drain hole in your floor. Tub is filled through the jets.
- This tub is also available with Inline Heater and Ozone Disinfector as model AM505HO.
- Compliant with standard US plumbing codes and certified by cUPC.
- Warranty : Comes with a 1 year limited warranty on all parts.
- 2 person capacity
- 14 Jets in total with 6 back hydro-massage jets 8 bottom hydro-massage.
- 2 HP Ultra Quiet Water Pump. Noise level is less than 72db
- Electrical Requirments: 110-120 Volt 60Hz 8.1 Amp / 900 Watt
- 106 gallons Water Capacity
- Auto-protection function: pump will not start if water level is inadequate. New model allows jets to turn on with less water than before so you can start the bubbling sooner and safely allow its use with kids.
- Wasteway with trap prevents odors from the drain system
- 60 minute auto shutdown function.
- Unique double drain system, an EAGO patended design
6 Types of Massage Modes Available. a) Choose your favorite of 4 different levels of jet pressure.
b) Automatic gradual change of jet pressure from low to high in a loop.
c) Pulsating option will operate jets every couple seconds on & off automtically.
The Benefits of a PVC Piping System
The bathtub is designed so that water never remains in the lines of the whirlpool jets or the drain. This prevents bacteria, mold, & odor buildup that can be a problem in some jetted bathtub designs.
- Product Q&A
Expand allCollapse allSort byMost Recent QuestionsQ:1. Is the tub able to be secured to the wall so you can seal (caulk) it to the wall to prevent water from getting behind it? If so, means of attachment?
2. Are there better installation instruction available the posted versions aren't complete? I assume some sort of flexible drain is provided as the instruction says to reposition after drain is connected. Please provide info.
1 answersQ:Is the hardware, (ie... shower head, knobs) available in any other colors?1 answersQ:Is there a showroom near Greenfield, MA where I can see an example the Eago AM 505 61" in real life?
Keene, NH?1 answersQ:how thebath tub fill up is it by the waterfall
how the double drain system work is it already connect or we have to connected it
what are the 2 faucets located in the center babove the drain
do you have a better information book on installation of drainage1 answersQ:Wanted to know what the door way has to be for the tub to fit through. Does it come apart in anyway.1 answersQ:Does this unit have a heat unit to where the water stays warm instead of adding hot water all the time and if not do you have any that do.1 answersQ:the outside skirt bolts on from the inside, once i set the tub and hook it up how do you put the front skirt back on?1 answersLoading...
- About EAGO
About The Company
Founded in 1996, EAGO Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd has grown into a large scale sanitary ware manufacturer. Today they boast with a manufacturing plant that covers an area of 250,000 sqm, from where they ship their best bathroom solutions across the globe. After becoming very popular in Europe and Asia, EAGO's products have become available in the US as of 2009. EAGO is determined to become The Best Suppliers and Service Providers of Sanitary Ware Product in the World in the foreseeable future by supplying the best high-quality bathroom solutions for all people around the world.
Dual Flush and Single Flush Eco Friendly Toilets, Bathroom Sinks, Whirlpools.
Toilets & Bidets come with a 5 year limited warranty on all porcelain parts against fading/staining of the glaze & 1 Year on flushing mechanism & toilet seat. The in wall tank carrier for wall mounted toilets model PSF332 has a 1 year warranty on all parts.
Whirlpool Tubs offer a 1 year limited warranty on all parts.
Porcelain Sinks come with a 5 year limited warranty on all porcelain parts against fading/staining of the glaze.
Tub Fillers come with a 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects in material and workmanship of mechanical components.
All EAGO products are warranted for normal use only and exclude defect or damage caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, scratches, dents, abrasives, chemicals, improper installation/care/maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider, or unqualified person), or alteration. This warranty does not apply to the replacement of components where damage is caused by normal wear and tear, dirt, lime scale, aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners or materials. If a product is defective, the limit of damage is the cost of the defective material. This warranty is non-transferable. EAGO is not liable for consequential damage, labor, loss, or expense of any nature.
|Inner Size||62" x 36"|
|Height to Overflow||15 1/3|
|Drain Placement||Rear Center|
|Number of Jets||14|
- Ships on a pallet via Freight LTL carrier