We are very excited to offer you this breath taking AM195 EAGO air bath tub! The design has changed the concept of bathtubs to something like a 'pool' and makes you feel so close and intimate with water. It will release your natural deep desire for the basic element of life; H2O.This tub features a beautiful design which will add the finishing touches to any bathroom. We are confident that you will indulge in a state of complete relaxation and tranquility with all the features that this tub has to offer. Be prepared to purchase luxury at its finest!
- MODEL: AM195
- UPC: 811413022042
- OUR ID: 11054
- This air bath has 4 air jets, located near the drain. Air is released from the jets and spreads underneath the massage cushion. The air pressure creates air bubbles that soothe and relax muscle tension. The air flows underneath the cushion and is then dispersed through small holes within the cushion itself.
- Electrical Requirements : 6.36 Amps 700 Watts, 110V, 60HZ
- Water Capacity: 78 gallons
- Auto-protection function: pump will not start if water level is inadequate
- Wasteway with trap prevents odors from the drain system.
- Ozone disinfection function.
- Tempered glass panels, 1/4" thick (6mm).
- Tub filler required. We recommend PL065, PL057 or PL3009. You can use any wall or floor mounted tub filler or even deck mounted if you install it up against a deck.
- Features back flow preventer on the shower heads and the jet system. This insures that the water can not flow back into the supply lines.
- Warranty : Comes with a 1 year limited warranty on all parts.
Set different lighting schemes to match your mood with 2 different LED color schemes to choose from.
- Remote Control Panel
Stylish remote control panel with a user friendly interface. Allows you to easily operate the bathtubs digital sound system, and chromotherapy light.
- High Gloss Acrylic
Our fiberglass-reinforced MaxLoad™ high gloss acrylic is stronger and more resilient than the material used by our competitors. The acrylic is scratch resistant and extra-smooth, making it difficult for dirt and bacteria to attach, and easy to clean. EAGO acrylic bathtubs are reinforced by fiberglass and stainless steel.
- Digital Stereo Sound
Enjoy listening to you favorite radio station, MP3, or watching TV while you bathe and relax. Simply use the unique remote control panel and immerse yourself in serenity.
- Unique SPA Physiotherapy: The massage cushion located on the bottom of the tub creates an unparalleled bathing experience.
The Benefits of a PVC Piping System
The bathtub is designed so that water never remains in the lines of the tub jets or the drain. This prevents bacteria, mold, & odor buildup that can be a problem in some jetted bathtub designs.
- Product Q&A
- About EAGO
About The Company
Founded in 1996, EAGO Sanitary Ware Co., Ltd has grown into a large scale sanitary ware manufacturer. Today they boast with a manufacturing plant that covers an area of 250,000 sqm, from where they ship their best bathroom solutions across the globe. After becoming very popular in Europe and Asia, EAGO's products have become available in the US as of 2009. EAGO is determined to become The Best Suppliers and Service Providers of Sanitary Ware Product in the World in the foreseeable future by supplying the best high-quality bathroom solutions for all people around the world.
Dual Flush and Single Flush Eco Friendly Toilets, Bathroom Sinks, Whirlpools.
Toilets & Bidets come with a 5 year limited warranty on all porcelain parts against fading/staining of the glaze & 1 Year on flushing mechanism & toilet seat. The in wall tank carrier for wall mounted toilets model PSF332 has a 1 year warranty on all parts.
Whirlpool Tubs offer a 1 year limited warranty on all parts.
Porcelain Sinks come with a 5 year limited warranty on all porcelain parts against fading/staining of the glaze.
Tub Fillers come with a 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects in material and workmanship of mechanical components.
All EAGO products are warranted for normal use only and exclude defect or damage caused by or resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, scratches, dents, abrasives, chemicals, improper installation/care/maintenance (whether performed by a plumber, contractor, service provider, or unqualified person), or alteration. This warranty does not apply to the replacement of components where damage is caused by normal wear and tear, dirt, lime scale, aggressive air or water conditions, or harsh or abrasive cleaners or materials. If a product is defective, the limit of damage is the cost of the defective material. This warranty is non-transferable. EAGO is not liable for consequential damage, labor, loss, or expense of any nature.
|Installation Type||Free Standing|
|Drain Placement||Off Set|
- Ships on a pallet via Freight LTL carrier