- MODEL: SHDR-3448580-EX
- OUR ID: 53151
The Aqua Ultra SHDR-3448580-EX Tub Door with Extender Panel combines a fresh look with a frameless design for an amazing value. The Aqua Ultra shines with a striking curved silhouette that is far from ordinary. The innovative wall profile allows out-of-plumb adjustment during installation. The Extender Panel provides additional splash coverage. Turn the style in your bathroom space up a notch with the Aqua Ultra Tub Door with Extender Panel.
- Frameless curved glass design with a European style.
- Great choice for smaller bathrooms, where a sliding door will not work.
- Reversible for a right or left wall installation to fit your specific layout.
- Configuration: Stationary Panel, Swing Door and an Extender Panel.
- Model Size: 57 to 60 in. W x 58 in. H
- Door width: 48 in.
- Door walk-in: 24 in.
- Stationary panel(s): 23-7/8 in.
- Extender panel width: 9 in.
- Anodized aluminum U-channel allows up to 1/4 in. adjustment for out-of-plumb (uneven walls).
- Stationary panel requires a Support Arm for additional stability.
- Extender Panel attached to the wall and tub with U-channels.
- U-channel on Extender Panel allows up to 1/2 in. adjustment for width or out-of-plumb (uneven walls).
- Quality 5/16 in. (8 mm) thick ANSI certified clear tempered glass.
- Suitable for installation on any straight (not curved) bathtub.
- Professional installation recommended.
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty.
- Tub is not included.
- Note: To minimize possible water escaping outside the bathing area, position the shower head opposite of the door opening aimed at the tiled walls, fixed glass panel or straight down towards the shower floor.
- IMPORTANT! All measurements should be taken only AFTER walls are finished (tile, back walls, etc.)
- Warranty : For Dreamline's full warranty please click here.
Also Available In These Variations
Finish: Chrome SKU: SHDR-3448580-EX-01 UPC: 849388022439
Finish: Brushed Nickel SKU: SHDR-3448580-EX-04 UPC: 849388022446
- Product Q&A
- About Dreamline
About the Company - DreamLine
Winner of the 2014 HD Expo Product Design Award, the brand, DreamLine enables its loyal customers to add a touch of glamor to their bathing spaces. A leading global distributor of shower related fixtures, the company specializes in uniquely designed doors, enclosures, columns, seats, and bases for the shower area. If you have a bathroom redesign on mind, then going in for the DreamLine shower range will surely prove to be value for money.
The DreamLine fixtures, exuding a feel of affordable luxury and excellence, give bathrooms a sorted, organized and a fuss-free look. Blue Bath proudly presents an award-winning brand that ensures innovation, quality and satisfaction through its products.
Products offered at Blue Bath
Blue Bath offers a great collection of Dreamline shower enclosures, shower doors, tub and shower fixtures.
For Dreamline's full warranty please click here.
This warranty applies to DreamLine products purchased after June 1, 2015.
DreamLine offers the following warranty for its products and components thereof. This
warranty extends only to the original owner/end-user for household use only and is
not transferable to a subsequent owner. DreamLine reserves the right to modify this
warranty at any time, it being understood that such modifications will not alter the
warranty conditions applicable at the time of sale of the products in question. This
warranty extends for a designated period of time, so long as the product remains in
use in its original place of installation. This warranty applies only to DreamLine®
products purchased from an authorized dealer in the United States or Canada. Proof
of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchase must be
provided with all warranty claims. No responsibility is assumed by DreamLine for any
special, incidental or consequential damages. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF
DREAMLINE EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE UNIT.
DreamLine products must be installed by a fully insured, licensed professional and
according to the DreamLine installation instructions. Installation of DreamLine product
by anyone other than a fully insured licensed professionals shall VOID THE WARRANTY.
DreamLine recommends that such licensed professionals have experience in the
installation of bathroom (specifically shower and tub doors) products. Installation
of certain products, including, without limitation, glass products (i.e., shower and tub
doors) by an unlicensed or inexperienced installer may result in glass breakage and,
consequently, may cause personal injury or even death.
PARTS ONLY WARRANTY
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defects. LABOR CHARGES
AND/OR DAMAGE INCURRED DURING INSTALLATION, REPAIR, OR REPLACEMENT,
AS WELL AS ANY OTHER KIND OF ANCILLARY COST, LOSS OR DAMAGE ARE
EXCLUDED. Please allow 24-48 hours for processing of warranty issued parts. Once
warranty replacement parts are shipped, warranty is activated and product cannot
be returned for refund thereafter.
COMMERCIAL USE AND OTHER EXCLUSIONS
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage. The warranty
period for products installed for commercial applications or used in commercial
ventures, including but not limited to motels, hotels, casinos, student housing, condos,
apartments, and fitness centers, is a one (1) year limited warranty from the date of
purchase for shower doors, bathtub doors, shower enclosures, shower bases, and
backwalls, and a three (3) month limited warranty from the date of purchase for vanities
and sinks, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the
warranty. DREAMLINE SHOWER COLUMNS AND DREAMLINE SHOWER SEATS ARE
NOT INTENDED FOR COMMERCIAL USE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY EXTENDED FOR
THESE PRODUCTS FOR COMMERCIAL USE.
|Includes Back Wall?||No|
|Number of Doors||1|