The FW.350 sauna is made with solid double tongue and groove Canadian Hemlock-Fir Or Red Cedar Wood. It uses commercial grade PureCarbon Far Infrared Heaters with largest heating surface area in its class. Some of the unique features in this sauna include Hot Air Circulation, 7 color therapy lights, feet therapy, and an oxygen ionizer. This sauna requires a dedicated 120 volts, 20 amps outlet and circuit.
- MODEL: FW.350
- OUR ID: 42730
Our heaters are made out of organic carbon essence, imbedded between two fiber glass sheets and heat sealed (no glue is used). The carbon essence emits far infrared rays when an electrical current go through it (96% emissivity rate). This spreads the primary output evenly around the peak human output level of 9.4 microns.
- 10 Carbon Fiber heaters with a total of 5,758 square inches heating surface area - All our saunas come equipped with our commercial grade heaters that have a lifetime expectancy of 100,000 hours.
- 20.5" inches deep bench.
- 2 Portable ergonomic backrests - Wooden Backrest that provides firm, responsive support. Anatomical design maintains the back's natural curve and promotes neutral posture while seated for a long period. Designed with solid Hemlock-Fir or Red Cedar (with no veneer) for shape retention and firm support. Portable backrest that allow you to adjust it to the desired position.
- Premium AM/FM CD player. Plays MP3, WMA and includes a remote control - Relax to your favorite music with our premium AM/FM CD Player. The CD player is installed inside the sauna for easy access and includes a remote control so you don't have to leave your seat to change the radio station.
- 7 Color therapy lights with a remote control - Chromotherapy, also called color therapy, is the use of color and light to gently bring about homeostasis. The colored lights will help you relax and release pressure and tension while you are using the sauna.
- Dual control panel.
- Interior and Exterior Lights.
- Thick tempered glass door - Tempered glass (aka safety glass) is four to five times stronger than standard glass and does not break into sharp shards when it fails. It is manufactured through a process of extreme heating and rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass.
- Heavy duty door hinges.
- Hot Air Circulation - With our unique heater frame design, hot air does not get trapped between the heaters and the sauna walls. This technology will get the sauna hot faster and reduce the power usage. The heat will not escape through the sauna walls like other infrared saunas.
- Feet therapy and Leg Heaters - Flushed floor heaters will keep your feet warm and comfy.
- Oxygen Ionizer - Releases ions to purify the air and kill odor causing bacteria. The oxygen ionizer will keep the air in the sauna fresh and clean.
- Warranty : Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty For Parts, 1 Year For labor.
Also Available In These Variations
Wood Type: Hemlock SKU: FWH350
Wood Type: Red Cedar SKU: FWC350
- Product Q&A
- About Crystal Sauna
About The Company – Crystal Sauna
Not only do we offer one of the largest product selection in the market, we offer many options as well. We are the only company that offer standard and low EMF heaters, privacy glass and indoor or outdoor placement. With some many options to choose from, we are sure you'll find exactly what you are looking form.
Like no other, Crystal Sauna offers unique features and always inspire to create new sauna products. From major features such as Hot-Air-Circulation and Wall-to-Wall Heating System to small features such as heavy duty door hinges (so the door won't sink after a few months of use) and a control panel that will memorize your last settings. Everything we put in the sauna is to make your sauna session a relaxing and comfortable experience.
Also, Crystal Sauna is the first company that offers outdoor saunas using carbon fiber heaters and wheelchair accessible infrared saunas.
Crystal Sauna offers one of the best customer service and after sales service in the market. Our technicians know each sauna inside out and can help with any questions or issues very quickly.
Every customer has different needs and wants. Offering a few models only will leave some customers out of options. After years of research, we have created over 27 different models for the most common requests. Each sauna and series have their own features and options which will give the customer what they need.
Products Offered at Blue Bath
Infrared Sauna Rooms.
Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty For Parts, 1 Year For Labor.
rystal Sauna warrants its products to be free of defects in material and workmanship.
This warranty extends only to:
- a retail purchaser of a sauna or parts directly from Crystal Sauna;
- the authorized wholesale purchaser of a sauna or parts directly from Crystal Sauna; or
- a retail purchaser of a sauna or parts from a Crystal Sauna authorized wholesaler.
However, in the event of a sale, transfer or conveyance of a sauna or parts from any of the three (3) proceeding persons or entities, any rights, duties and obligations associated with this warranty shall be null and void and of no further force and effect. The sauna or parts must be purchased and used within one year of the manufactured date.
The sauna or parts must be placed in an indoor environment unless the sauna or parts are specifically designed for outdoor use. If an indoor sauna or parts are placed in an outdoor environment, warranty shall be null and void and of no further force and effect. The controls, heaters, electrical parts and wiring must be kept dry at all times and not exposed to any water or liquids.
- Indoor Models Parts: Lifetime warranty on wood, controls and heaters. CD player warranty is limited to one (1) year.
- Outdoor Models Parts: Lifetime warranty on controls and heaters. Wood, outdoor cover and CD player warranty is limited to one (1) year.
- Labor: One (1) year labor.
- Freight & Shipping: One (1) year on replacement part only.
- Indoor Models Parts: Five (5) years warranty on wood, controls and heaters. CD player warranty is limited to six (6) months.
- Outdoor Models Parts: Five (5) years warranty on controls and heaters. Wood, outdoor cover and CD player warranty is limited to six (6) months.
- Labor: Six (6) months labor.
- Freight & Shipping: Six (6) months on replacement part only.
The warranty begins on the original date of purchase, and is valid only on products purchased and used in the United States or Canada. To receive warranty service, the purchaser must contact Crystal Sauna for problem determination and service procedures. Warranty service can only be performed by a Crystal Sauna authorized service center. The original dated bill of sale must be presented upon request as proof of purchase to Crystal Sauna or Crystal Sauna authorized service center.
In-home service will be provided during the warranty labor period subject to availability within the contiguous United States or Canada. In-home service is not available in all areas. To receive in-home service, the product must be unobstructed and accessible from floor level to service personnel. If during in-home service repair cannot be completed, it may be necessary to remove, repair and return the product. If in-home service is unavailable, Crystal Sauna may elect, at our option, to provide for transportation of our choice to and from a Crystal Sauna authorized service center. Otherwise, transportation to and from the Crystal Sauna authorized service center is the responsibility of the purchaser.
This warranty covers manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship encountered in normal use of this product, and shall not apply to the following, including, but not limited to: damage which occurs in shipment; delivery and installation; applications and uses for which this product was not intended; altered product or serial numbers; cosmetic damage or exterior finish; accidents, abuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning or other acts of nature; use of products, equipment, systems, utilities, services, parts, supplies, accessories, applications, installations, repairs, external plumbing and leaks, external wiring, circuit breakers, fuses or connectors not supplied and authorized by Crystal Sauna, or which damage this product or result in service problems; incorrect electrical line voltage, fluctuations, and surges; customer adjustments and failure to follow operating instructions, cleaning, maintenance and environmental instructions that are covered and prescribed in the instruction book; consumable items including light bulbs.
Crystal Sauna shall not be liable for the loss of use of the sauna or other incidental or consequential damages. Under no circumstances shall Crystal Sauna or any of its representatives be held liable for injury to any persons or damages to any properties. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Crystal Sauna uses the highest quality wood in our product lines. All structures using wood are susceptible to minor dents, scratches and scuffing. This is normal and will not affect the integrity or operation of your sauna.
Wood is a living material that continues to respond to climate conditions, even after being manufactured into a sauna. Variations in the color or grain, and irregularities such fine cracks are part of the natural beauty of the wood and in no way should be considered defects. During normal operation, wood may crack slightly due to the changes in moisture level. This will not affect the structural integrity of the sauna.
Prior to shipping, the wood is inspected for consistency, color and quality. Our saunas are shipped around the globe, and can experience slight blemishes, scratches or scuffs in transit. In most cases, these blemishes on the exterior of the sauna can be concealed by using a small amount of furniture polish, oil or other furniture treatment. The interior blemishes, scratches, or scuffs can be either left alone, sanded or combination of gluing plus sanding. Please avoid any treatment containing benzene or a high concentration of alcohol.
ATTENTION: Shipping damage must be notated on the Bill of Lading (BOL). Crystal Sauna must be notified of any damage to your sauna within three (3) business days of signing the BOL. Failure to notify Crystal Sauna within the established time frame will result in the owner taking full responsibility for cost of ALL REPLACEMENT PARTS including shipping and handling fees.
THERE ARE NO EXPRESS WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THOSE LISTED AND DESCRIBED ABOVE, AND NO WARRANTIES WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SHALL APPLY AFTER THE EXPRESS WARRANTY PERIODS STATED ABOVE, AND NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTY OR GUARANTY GIVEN BY ANY PERSON, FIRM OR CORPORATION WITH RESPECT TO THIS PRODUCT SHALL BE BINDING ON CRYSTAL SAUNA. CRYSTAL SAUNA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS, FAILURE TO REALIZE SAVINGS OR OTHER BENEFITS, OR ANY OTHER SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES CAUSED BY THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT. REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY ON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED, AND EVEN IF CRYSTAL SAUNA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOR SHALL RECOVERY OF ANY KIND AGAINST CRYSTAL SAUNA BE GREATER IN AMOUNT THAN THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT SOLD BY CRYSTAL SAUNA AND CAUSING THE ALLEGED DAMAGE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, PURCHASER ASSUMES ALL RISK AND LIABILITY FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY TO PURCHASER AND PURCHASER'S PROPERTY AND TO OTHERS AND THEIR PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT SOLD BY CRYSTAL SAUNA NOT CAUSED DIRECTLY BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF CRYSTAL SAUNA. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT EXTEND TO ANYONE OTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF THIS PRODUCT, IS NONTRANSFERABLE AND STATES YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
- Ships on a pallet via Freight LTL carrier