The Copper Factory is bringing the rich tradition of copper to homes across the country and beyond with a comprehensive line of hand crafted bathroom and kitchen sinks bathtub and other matching accessories. Starting with native copper experienced craftsmen hand hammer or sand cast each piece to create durable hygenic and above all attractive product offering that suit a variety of lifestyles from traditional farmhouses to contemporary urban lofts. Welcome to The Copper Factory Experience.
- MODEL: CF169
- OUR ID: 2373
The Decorative 100% solid copper Bath Sinks are hand hammered and finished by experienced craftsmen who take pride in their handiwork. This dedication to the personal attention and accountibility for each workers efforts creates a unique product which cannot be matched in quality and value by automated mass production factories. Each Copper Factory product is handled and inspected by several experienced artisans who all have the authority to reject anything less than excellent quality assuring only the Best product has The Copper Factory name. The durable and attractive finishes give our products a rich and inviting appearance which is suitable in traditional or contemporary designs.
- Hand crafted by experienced artisans
- Solid heavy 100% copper construction
- Attractive Hammered Texture adds depth to the finish.
- Rich Antique Copper living finish.
- Undermount bath sink excellent for Stone and solid surface countertops.
- Pop-up drain adapter/overflow system comes at no additional charge with this sink allowing you to use the standard pop-up drain which comes with your faucet saving the expense of an expensive drain.
- Overflow allows this sink to meet most plumbing codes.
- Complete set of matching accessories available from The Copper Factory.
- Due to the Hand Made nature of the product there can be a slight variation in the size hammering and finish. The antique copper finish is a living finish and may patina over time into a rich attractive finish.
- Includes the external 15 inches adjustable overflow model CF168.
- Warranty : One year limited warranty for any manufacturing defects. We will only replace the original purchased product after inspection and verification of the defect by the manufacturer.
Also Available In These Variations
Finish: Antique Copper SKU: CF169AN
Finish: Satin Nickel SKU: CF169SN
- Product Q&A
- About Copper Factory
About the Company - The Copper Factory
Fall in love with the absolutely gorgeous hand-crafted antique Copper products! Blue Bath presents to you an exclusive line of The Copper Factory kitchen and bath sinks and other accessories. The hammered antique finish is carved manually by craftsmen who create a unique work of art out of each new product. The range of colors (from darker tones to regular copper to chestnut tinge) gives you a choice to experiment as per your home décor.
It is our great pleasure to be associated with a brand which carves out stunningly beautiful accessories out of this important element (which played an important role in major historical epochs of human civilization).
Along with sinks and tubs, the brand also manufactures other parts like towel bars, towel rings, toilet tissue holders, cabinet hardware, floor registers, accent tilers, mirrors, coat and robe hooks, and other products.
Products Offered at Blue Bath
Choose from a line of products by the brand at our website – The Copper Factory kitchen & bath sinks and tubs.
Products have one year limited warranty for any manufacturing defects. We will only replace the original purchased product after inspection and verification of the defect by the manufacturer.
All of copper sinks, tiles and tub are made out of heavy gauge copper sheets. Due to the handmade nature of the product, there will be some variation in hammering, size and finish. The Antique Copper finish is a living finish and will patina over time. To maintain the rustic beauty of the sink, tub or tile, we recommend the following steps:
Do not use any abrasive or harsh chemicals such as ammonia, acid, bleach, etc.
Only use a soft cloth to clean. Never use any abrasive materials like scrubbers or steel-wool.
Wash sink, tub, or tile with a mild soap and water. -Wipe it with a soft cloth to dry.
Occasionally apply beeswax to maintain the rustic finish.
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Inner Bowl||20 1/2 x 14 x 6|
|Drain Size||1 5/8|
|Bowl Type||Single Bowl|