- MODEL: AP238-PS15-36
- UPC: 816606010219
- OUR ID: 36738
This 36 in. under cabinet model from Cavaliere allows users to ventilate the kitchen in style. This unit features a credit card size wireless remote control system, a unique heat sensitive auto speed function, a 900-CFM motor and four speed levels. The unit is easily controlled from the touch sensitive electronic LCD control panel with heat sensor and remote control. Make your kitchen ventilation luxurious with Cavaliere range hoods.
- Under cabinet.
- 30" x 22" x 11.7" (W x D x H).
- 120v @ 60 Hz (USA & Canada Standard).
- 4 Speeds with Timer Function.
- 385CFM / 490CFM / 615CFM / 900CFM.
- Low Speed: 46 dB to Max Speed: 69dB.
- Ultra Quiet Dual Squirrel Cage Motor.
- Touch Sensitive Control Panel with Blue LED Lighting.
- Two 35W halogen lights (GU-10 type light bulbs).
- 8" Round Duct Vent on Top.
- Dishwasher Safe Stainless Steel Baffle Filters.
- High Quality 19 Gauge Stainless Steel.
- 30 Hour Cleaning Reminder, Delayed.
- Warranty : 1 Year Parts Warranty.
- Product Q&A
- About Cavaliere
About The Company - Cavaliere Hoods Where most of the brands take a generic path towards design and development of its products, Cavaliere takes a an extra step by bringing expertise on every step involved in design and development of its kitchen hoods. The complete range of stainless steel range hood collection takes into consideration aesthetics, ergonomics, and the overall home décor, so that a customer experiences an unparalleled satisfaction and value for money. Cavaliere Hoods is known for its flawless and prompt customer service and shares a time-tested relationship with Blue Bath. Products Offered at Blue Bath Blue Bath features collection of stainless steel kitchen range hoods from the brand. Warranty Cavaliere Hoods offers 1 year warranty on all parts.
|Installation Type||Under Cabinet Mount|
|Motor Type||Single Chamber|
|Min Noise Level||46|
|Max Noise Level||69|
|Min Air Flow||385|
|Interface Protection||Radio Frequency|
|Levels of Speed||4|
|Power Rating||120V / 60Hz|