- MODEL: 8130W
- UPC: 610708765127
- OUR ID: 10089
Complete Vanity Set Contains: Solid Oak Wood Vanity, Glass Basin Sink, Faucet, Supply Lines, Drain & Mirror
the "8130W" is a beautiful and roomy single sink vanity. The frosted glass counter top and sink are complimented by the chrome faucet and large mirror. This is sure to enhance the beauty of any home.
- Solid Oak Wood
- Vanity Dimensions are 35" long by 18 inches wide at the sides. The vanity arches to a width of 22" in the middle.
- Mirror measures almost 35" wide by 27.5" tall
- Tempered Glass Counter Top & Basin Sink
- 6 Drawers with center cabinet
- vanity is 34.5" tall with a 7" faucet as well
- Drawers Have Soft Close Hinges
- White Finish
- Includes Drain Assembly and P-Trap
- 1- Set of Flexible Supply Lines
- Warranty : 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Product Q&A
- About Cambridge
About The Company - Cambridge Plumbing
In times of sky-rocketing prices of goods and products, Cambridge Plumbing is one brand which strives to bring affordable and genuine price range to its customers. The brand commenced its journey by dealing in Clawfoot and Acrylic bathtubs, but gradually moved on to other bath vanities. Blue Bath is delighted to be associated with a brand whose vanities and other bath items have found their way into the homes of the major provinces of Canada and almost every state in the USA. The range of bath vanities and fixtures offered by the brand is simply phenomenal, and is probably the best deal you can get at competitive price.
Control Brand is a friend you can easily trust when high prices are stopping you from making your next purchase.
Products Offered At Blue Bath
Check out the products offered by the brand at Blue Bath - cast Iron bathtubs, Acrylic tubs, tub faucets, bathroom vanities, and fixtures.
Complete 5 years warranty on bathtubs.
Complete 1 year warranty on bathroom vanity cabinet.
5 year warranty on faucets.
|Installation Type||Floor Mount|
|Number of Basins||1|
|Number of Shelves||0|
|Number of Drawers||6|
|Number of Doors||1|
- Ships on a pallet via Freight LTL carrier