- MODEL: RB80L
- UPC: 026715230068
- OUR ID: 36910
BROAN ULTRA PRO™ Series Fans deliver everything you wished for in a bath fan – premium ventilation to help reduce airborne pollutants, extremely quiet operation, energy efficiency, consistent power and most impressively, the fastest, easiest, most universal installation available. These fans are ideal for both spot ventilation in humid bathrooms, as well as continuous ventilation to meet various building codes and Green Building standards around the United States.
- 80 CFM reduces humidity to quickly eliminate fogged mirrors and manage moisture in bathrooms up to 75 square feet, so your vision will always be clear and your surroundings will always be comfortable.
- QStream™ Technology - State-of-the-art blower design with airflow-smoothing baffles optimally smoothes airflow and reduce turbulence so the wheel can turn more slowly and quietly with no airflow loss.
- QFlow™ Technology - Duct connector damper flap is completely removed from airstream to reduce static pressure again, allowing the blower to turn more slowly and quietly, Damper also seals against perimeter surfaces when closed to prevent backdrafts.
- ULTRALucent™ Lighting Technology provides 36 watt lights (two 18-watt bulbs included) delivering the brightness (measured in lumens) of models previously requiring 60 watts of CFL output – You get the best of both worlds; clear, even lighting with no hot spots and smaller energy bills.
- ULTRAQuick™ Installation Technology uses an exclusive telescoping mounting frame with pre-installed screws, snap-in housing, snap-in blower and an inside-out mounting duct connector that deliver the fastest, easiest, most universal installation.
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side – no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation, so you can move on to something else.
- Unique telescoping mounting frame can be placed and fastened through drywall hole because it expands from 14” to 24” and fits any type of joist, I-Joist or truss construction for a “no guesswork” installation to make the work fast and easy.
- Snap-in housing and blower further simplify installation since you can hear – and feel – when they are properly seated. Easy-to-position carriage allows housing location adjustment between joists so you can control the correct ceiling placement.
- UL Listed for use over tubs and showers with a GFCI circuit; so you can capture the steam before it spreads throughout the room by locating your fan exactly where you need it the most.
- Warranty : Limited 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Product Q&A
- About Broan
About the Company – Broan NuTone
The vision behind, what is today known as Broan NuTone LLC, goes back to 1932 when Henry Broan made a kitchen fan, called Motordor Fan for efficient ventilation. Broan as a company focuses on fixtures that often go unnoticed but perform some of the most important roles. Being North America's largest producer of ventilation products, Broan offers the best solutions that ensure quality indoor air. By providing high performing and energy efficient range hoods, ventilation fans, heaters, trash compactors etc. for kitchens as well bathrooms, Broan offers perfect appliances which increase the convenience of surrounding spaces.
Blue Bath offers an exclusive range of stylish bath ventilation fans which perform more than what they are meant for. Along with getting rid of unwanted odors, some fans come with an exquisite light accessory that illuminates the area it is installed at. To get the best value for your money, Broan is your go-to brand.
The company offers superior quality bath ventilation fans at Blue Bath.
Will be updated soon.
|Installation Type||Ceiling Mount|
|Housing Width||11 3/8|
|Housing Length||10 1/2|
|Housing Depth||7 5/8|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Power Rating||120V / 60Hz|
- Green & Eco-Friendly