Broan Ultra Silent Select-Air Boost Mode Bathroom Fan 80 CFM boost mode; 40 cfm normal mode 0.8 Sones boost mode; <0.3 Sones normal mode HVI Certified ENERGY STAR qualified 4" duct connector Motor engineered for continuous operation Includes unique spacer for easy "I" joist mounting UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit Type IC Fits in 2" x 8" ceiling construction; housing dimension: 11-3/8" x 10-1/2" x 7-5/8" Grille dimension: 14" x 13" Many rooms in the home can benefit from extra ventilation - not just the bathroom. Kitchens, laundry rooms, media rooms and closets are just a few examples. Now you can provide these rooms with extremely quiet ventilation at a more continuous lower level or in a boost mode whenever needed. And being ENERGY STAR qualified means you won't notice it on your utility bill.
- MODEL: QTRE080FLT
- UPC: 026715171804
- OUR ID: 36867
- Easily installed from the room below without attic access.
- Fits 2" x 8" ceiling construction.
- No mounting ears means no drywall patching or painting.
- Can be installed without extra wood on top of drywall.
- Unique telescoping mounting frame works with virtually any joist spread.
- Frame design allows for extremely solid four-point mount.
- Horizontal, between-joist adjustability for room centering when desired.
- New, specially-designed duct connector bracket attaches to frame and allows for duct pre-attachment without housing.
- Housing simply slides up into frame and bracket with perfect alignment.
- UL Listed for use over tub or shower when installed in a GFCI protected branch circuit.
- Warranty : Limited 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Product Q&A
- About Broan
About the Company – Broan NuTone
The vision behind, what is today known as Broan NuTone LLC, goes back to 1932 when Henry Broan made a kitchen fan, called Motordor Fan for efficient ventilation. Broan as a company focuses on fixtures that often go unnoticed but perform some of the most important roles. Being North America's largest producer of ventilation products, Broan offers the best solutions that ensure quality indoor air. By providing high performing and energy efficient range hoods, ventilation fans, heaters, trash compactors etc. for kitchens as well bathrooms, Broan offers perfect appliances which increase the convenience of surrounding spaces.
Blue Bath offers an exclusive range of stylish bath ventilation fans which perform more than what they are meant for. Along with getting rid of unwanted odors, some fans come with an exquisite light accessory that illuminates the area it is installed at. To get the best value for your money, Broan is your go-to brand.
The company offers superior quality bath ventilation fans at Blue Bath.
Will be updated soon.
|Grill Length||12 3/8|
|Installation Type||Ceiling Mount|
|Housing Width||11 3/8|
|Housing Length||10 1/2|
|Housing Depth||7 5/8|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Power Rating||120V / 60Hz|
- Green & Eco-Friendly