- MODEL: QTR110
- UPC: 026715163878
- OUR ID: 36863
The Broan QTR Series Quiet 110 CFM Ceiling Exhaust Bath Fan ventilates your bathroom air to help prevent moisture and mildew. The fan features 1.5 sones for quiet use and a plug-in, permanently lubricated motor for continuous operation. Its galvanized steel housing provides durability and the white grille helps add a clean, attractive look to your room.
- Nearly silent operation: 110 CFM - 1.5 Sones.
- Polymeric grille, designed after extensive research with designers and consumers.
- Recommended for baths up to 100 sq. ft.
- 4" ducting; fits 2 x 8 construction.
- Motor engineered for continuous operation.
- Grille Dimension: 13" x 14". Housing Dimension: 10-1/2" x 11-3/8" x 7-5/8".
- UL Listed for use over tub/shower with GFCI circuit.
- Project packs available by ordering QTR110F Finish Kit (single pack) and QTXR000HF Housing (four-pack).
- Warranty : Limited 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Product Q&A
- About Broan
About the Company – Broan NuTone
The vision behind, what is today known as Broan NuTone LLC, goes back to 1932 when Henry Broan made a kitchen fan, called Motordor Fan for efficient ventilation. Broan as a company focuses on fixtures that often go unnoticed but perform some of the most important roles. Being North America's largest producer of ventilation products, Broan offers the best solutions that ensure quality indoor air. By providing high performing and energy efficient range hoods, ventilation fans, heaters, trash compactors etc. for kitchens as well bathrooms, Broan offers perfect appliances which increase the convenience of surrounding spaces.
Blue Bath offers an exclusive range of stylish bath ventilation fans which perform more than what they are meant for. Along with getting rid of unwanted odors, some fans come with an exquisite light accessory that illuminates the area it is installed at. To get the best value for your money, Broan is your go-to brand.
The company offers superior quality bath ventilation fans at Blue Bath.
Will be updated soon.
|Installation Type||Ceiling Mount|
|Housing Width||11 3/8|
|Housing Length||10 1/2|
|Housing Depth||7 5/8|
|Energy Star Qualified||No|
|Power Rating||120V / 60Hz|