- MODEL: LP80
- UPC: 026715203475
- OUR ID: 36855
Designed for installations where conventional ventilation simply won't fit. Where multi-family applications require it, the LoProfile™ fan is narrow enough to be installed in a wall between 2x4 studs. When plumbing or electrical obstructions are found behind the drywall in ceiling remodel applications, the LoProfile™ fan can still fit without having to move anything. And that means most any room with space constraints can have powerful, quiet efficient ventilation.
- Fits in 2x4 ceiling or wall construction.
- 80 CFM with 4" duct ensures ample air movement; 70 CFM with 3" duct reducer (supplied).
- >50 CFM at 0.25" static pressure meets ASHRAE 62.2 local ventilation requirements (with 4" oval duct or 3" round duct).
- Only 1.0 sones for extremely quiet operation.
- 4" oval or 3" round duct connection for installation flexibility.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified for efficient operation and lower utility bills.
- Ideal for multi-family applications.
- Plug-in, permanently lubricated motor - engineered for continuous operation.
- Dynamically balanced centrifugal blower wheel for quiet, efficient performance.
- Compatible with Radiation Damper RDF1 which helps prevent flame and heat from spreading to other areas in multi-level buildings.
- Warranty : Limited 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Product Q&A
- About Broan
About the Company – Broan NuTone
The vision behind, what is today known as Broan NuTone LLC, goes back to 1932 when Henry Broan made a kitchen fan, called Motordor Fan for efficient ventilation. Broan as a company focuses on fixtures that often go unnoticed but perform some of the most important roles. Being North America's largest producer of ventilation products, Broan offers the best solutions that ensure quality indoor air. By providing high performing and energy efficient range hoods, ventilation fans, heaters, trash compactors etc. for kitchens as well bathrooms, Broan offers perfect appliances which increase the convenience of surrounding spaces.
Blue Bath offers an exclusive range of stylish bath ventilation fans which perform more than what they are meant for. Along with getting rid of unwanted odors, some fans come with an exquisite light accessory that illuminates the area it is installed at. To get the best value for your money, Broan is your go-to brand.
The company offers superior quality bath ventilation fans at Blue Bath.
Will be updated soon.
|Installation Type||Ceiling Mount|
|Housing Width||11 3/8|
|Housing Length||10 1/2|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Power Rating||120V / 60Hz|
- Green & Eco-Friendly