- MODEL: 505
- UPC: 026715022854
- OUR ID: 36781
Use the Broan 180 CFM Exhaust Fan in problem rooms such as laundry rooms, kitchens or recreational rooms. The fan's permanently lubricated motor operates at 6.5 sones. The fan features durable steel housing and a white polymeric grille that can be painted to match any room's decor. For fast installation, the fan offers steel mounting brackets with keyhole slots.
- Contemporary styling for modern homes.
- White polymeric grilles can be painted to match any décor.
- Aluminum filter available (purchase separately).
- Motor assembly offers fast, easy "twist-lock" installation.
- Permanently lubricated, thermally protected, plug-in motor.
- Specially designed fan blade stays in balance and will not distort.
- Adjustable mounting brackets with keyhole slots span 14" to 24".
- Model has built-in backdraft damper.
- Warranty : Limited 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Product Q&A
- About Broan
About the Company – Broan NuTone
The vision behind, what is today known as Broan NuTone LLC, goes back to 1932 when Henry Broan made a kitchen fan, called Motordor Fan for efficient ventilation. Broan as a company focuses on fixtures that often go unnoticed but perform some of the most important roles. Being North America's largest producer of ventilation products, Broan offers the best solutions that ensure quality indoor air. By providing high performing and energy efficient range hoods, ventilation fans, heaters, trash compactors etc. for kitchens as well bathrooms, Broan offers perfect appliances which increase the convenience of surrounding spaces.
Blue Bath offers an exclusive range of stylish bath ventilation fans which perform more than what they are meant for. Along with getting rid of unwanted odors, some fans come with an exquisite light accessory that illuminates the area it is installed at. To get the best value for your money, Broan is your go-to brand.
The company offers superior quality bath ventilation fans at Blue Bath.
Will be updated soon.
|Grill Length||11 1/2|
|Grill Width||11 1/2|
|Installation Type||Ceiling Mount|
|Housing Width||8 1/4|
|Housing Length||8 1/4|
|Energy Star Qualified||No|
|Power Rating||120V / 60Hz|