- MODEL: 16859
- OUR ID: 37019
Axor 6859 montreux 24-11/16" double-jointed pot filler - includes cross and lever handles. Available in chrome, brushed nickel and polished nickel finish.
- Faucet body constructed of metal ensuring durability and dependability.
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use.
- Coordinates seamlessly with the Axor Montreux Collection.
- 25-5/16" double-jointed swinging spout at full extension.
- Spout swivels 180-degrees for unobstructed access to entire sink.
- Wall mounted installation saves valuable counter space.
- Double handle operation - handles rest on 1/4" turn valve seats.
- Faucet includes one set of ADA compliant lever handles and an optional set of non-compliant cross handles.
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content.
- Warranty : 5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential.
Also Available In These Variations
Finish: Chrome SKU: 16859001 UPC: 4011097668444
Finish: Brushed Nickel SKU: 16859821 UPC: 4011097668451
Finish: Polished Nickel SKU: 16859831 UPC: 4011097740478
- Product Q&A
- About AXOR
About The Company – Axor
Bathrooms are more than just private spaces for some. Be it some me-time during office or to get that creative boost; bathrooms offer that much needed solitary space you may need from time to time. Same goes for a kitchen, as it is said to be a temple for an earthly heaven called food. To maintain the sacrosanctness of these two places, it is important that they are well-designed, with nothing jarring to meet the eye or upset the mind.
Axor at Blue Bath represents simple yet cutting-edge designs crafted to suit most personalities and tastes. It is the finer details that give a polished and refined look. Get the best looking Axor faucets, shower heads and bathtubs to accentuate your experiences both in the kitchen as well as the bathroom. Give your bathrooms and kitchens the signature Axor touch for a class-apart feel!
Products offered at Blue Bath
The brand is known for its popular products such as kitchen and bath faucets, shower heads and bathtubs.
Offering customers the highest quality at all times is a fundamental part of the Hansgrohe company philosophy. The company therefore offer consumers a voluntary limited-lifetime guarantee on its products.
|Installation Type||Wall Mount|
|Number of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc Cartridge|
|Spray Features||No Spray|
|Spout Reach||24 5/8|
|Spout Height||4 5/8|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Hole Type||Single Hole|
|Water Type||Hot & Cold|