- MODEL: 10123
- OUR ID: 37007
Axor 10123 starck single hole bathroom faucet with quick clean and comfort zone technologies. available in chrome and brushed nickel finish.
- Superior finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use.
- Solid brass faucet body and handle construction.
- Smooth single handle operation.
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- EcoSmart: With the addition of a special flow limitation system these faucets by Hansgrohe reduce water consumption by up to 60%. While conventional bathroom mixing faucets will use up to 3.5 gallons-per-minute EcoSmart faucets reduce that.
- QuickClean: Calcareous water, dirt, cleaning agents; faucets and showers have to be able to withstand a lot. QuickClean technology gives you the power to make residues disappear in an instant. With the silicon nozzles Hansgrohe has fitted to its.
- ComfortZone: These tall, expansive faucets provide an extra-comfortable hand washing experience. Ceramic cartridges offer smooth, noise-free operation, while a linear flow diagram provides pleasant temperature changes. With more comfortable dimensions you do not have to worry about colliding with anything or slipping through the bathroom with wet or soapy hands.
- Warranty : 5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential.
The aesthetics of minimalism. In today's hectic world, people yearn more and more for tranquility and simplicity. The Axor Starck bathroom collection focuses on the basics, the enjoyment of water. The principle of reduction can be seen in the basic shapes and clear function. There are no distractions. The result: A timeless bathroom collection that will never go out of fashion. Like a fountain that springs up from the depths of the earth, we can draw from Axor Starck and refresh our bodies and minds in a bathroom that offers tranquility and relaxation.
Also Available In These Variations
Finish: Chrome SKU: 10123001 UPC: 4011097695600
Finish: Brushed Nickel SKU: 10123821 UPC: 4011097695617
- Product Q&A
- About AXOR
About The Company – Axor
Bathrooms are more than just private spaces for some. Be it some me-time during office or to get that creative boost; bathrooms offer that much needed solitary space you may need from time to time. Same goes for a kitchen, as it is said to be a temple for an earthly heaven called food. To maintain the sacrosanctness of these two places, it is important that they are well-designed, with nothing jarring to meet the eye or upset the mind.
Axor at Blue Bath represents simple yet cutting-edge designs crafted to suit most personalities and tastes. It is the finer details that give a polished and refined look. Get the best looking Axor faucets, shower heads and bathtubs to accentuate your experiences both in the kitchen as well as the bathroom. Give your bathrooms and kitchens the signature Axor touch for a class-apart feel!
Products offered at Blue Bath
The brand is known for its popular products such as kitchen and bath faucets, shower heads and bathtubs.
Offering customers the highest quality at all times is a fundamental part of the Hansgrohe company philosophy. The company therefore offer consumers a voluntary limited-lifetime guarantee on its products.
|Installation Type||Deck Mount|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc Cartridge|
|Spray Features||No Spray|
|Spout Reach||4 3/8|
|Spout Height||6 1/2|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Hole Type||Single Hole|
|Water Type||Hot & Cold|
- WaterSense certified to meet EPA requirements
- Green & Eco-Friendly
- ADA Compliant