Avanity Napa 24 in. Vanity with Black Granite Vessel Top in Dark Cherry finish. - The Napa 24 in. vanity features a signature design with cast iron floral inserts. The vanity combo comes with a black granite vessel top. The vanity is constructed with durable poplar solid wood, an open shelf and soft-close drawer added extra space for storage. Vessel sink is sold separately which allows you to select from a wide range of vessels.
- MODEL: NAPA-VS24-DC-VE
- UPC: 813361016555
- OUR ID: 13591
- 25W x 22D x 35H inches.
- Poplar solid wood and veneer in Dark Cherry finish.
- Cast iron inlays.
- Antique brass finished hardware.
- 1 soft-close drawer.
- Natural 1 in. black granite stone countertop and backsplash.
- Top pre-drilled for single hole faucet and drain.
- Vessel sink sold separately.
- Adjustable height levelers.
- Faucet not included.
- Warranty : 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty.
- Product Q&A
- About Avanity
About The Company - Avanity
Bathrooms are an important part of the house and need to be designed with due care and effort. There is so much to a bathroom than just the basic structure of walls, flooring and sanitary fittings. It offers a unique interior space that can be designed and decorated as creatively as possible. Blue Bath houses one such brand that lets you play around with various blueprints you might have in your mind for the bathroom.
Avanity as a company offers class-apart and aesthetically designed bathroom fixtures. From well-thought out bathroom vanities in earthy shades to sinks made of glass, stone and vitreous china and much more, Avanity is a pioneer in providing a distinct and individual character to the space it adorns!
Products offered at Blue Bath
Get bath vanities, mirrors, sinks, vanity tops, bathroom fixtures and accessories along with other home décor items.
The company offers 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
Avanity takes pride in the quality of our products. As a commitment to our customers we cover all our products under our exclusive One-Year Limited Warranty. The warranty covers all defects in materials and manufacturing for ONE (1) YEAR from the date of shipment. The warranty applies only to the original purchaser who acquires the product from an authorized Avanity dealer or directly from Avanity. The warranty applies only to products exposed to normal residential use during the one-year period.
If a products fails due to defects in materials or manufacturing during the warranty period, Avanity will either authorize a full product replacement, a parts replacement, or a repair at its discretion. In cases where repair or replacement is not possible Avanity may pay alternate remuneration at its discretion.
It is Avanity's option whether we will repair, replace, or offer remuneration for countertop pieces during the 1-year period after initial installation. The installation process can cause stress to the countertop and create weaknesses or damages that are not immediately visible and are not considered manufacturer's defects. Avanity will evaluate such claims on a case-by-case basis and always require photographic evidence.
STONE CHARACTERISTICS: Natural stone exhibits color variations. It is possible that new and/ or replacement pieces may not match existing pieces. Natural variations in color, grain, and veining are not considered defective and are excluded from the warranty. Avanity applies a light sealer to our stone tops but this does not guarantee impermeability. Avanity recommends the consumer clean all spills immediately.
FINISH AND WOOD CHARACTERISTICS: Sustained exposure to light causes changes to the color of natural wood and finishes. For this reason replacement pieces and parts may not have the exact color of existing pieces and are not considered defective. Exposure to extreme changes in temperature and/or humidity can cause wood to warp and is not covered by the warranty. Small imperfections such as shallow surface splits and pockets are naturally occurring and not considered defective.
All warranty claims must include photographic evidence and a detailed description of the claim.
Exclusion from Warranty:
- This warranty DOES NOT APPLY to installation or any other labor charges associated with the repair, removal, reinstallation or consequential damages.
- The warranty DOES NOT APPLY to defects or damage caused by improper installation/ handling, negligence, misuse, abuse or improper maintenance including cleaning and/or cleaning products, agents or chemicals.
- The warranty DOES NOT APPLY when products are used in institutional, commercial or other non-residential settings.
- The warranty DOES NOT APPLY when products are damaged or destroyed by accidents or natural catastrophes like fires, floods, or earthquakes.
- The warranty DOES NOT APPLY to normal variations in the quality of wood, stone, and glass material including varying grains, knots, and colors inherent in natural products and veneers.
- The warranty DOES NOT APPLY to color changes and surface cracks due to direct sunlight, extreme temperature fluctuations, humidity conditions and cleaning agents.
- Any transformation or alteration made to an AVANITY product automatically VOIDS the warranty.
FAUCET LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
This faucet is warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be leak-free and drip-free under normal use, and all parts and the finish are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship under normal use for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns the home in which the faucet is installed. If during such warranty period, this faucet develops a leak or drip, or any part or the finish is found to be defective in material and manufacturing workmanship under normal use, please contact us.
Proof of purchase by the original consumer purchaser must be made available when making a warranty claim. Defects or damage caused by improper installation or repair, product misuse or abuse, and damage to the finish caused by the use of abrasive cleaners, solvents, alcohol or chemicals are not covered by this limited warranty.
This limited warranty does not cover labor charges, or damages of any kind including, without limitation, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, or any other kind of losses, injuries or damages relating to the faucet. This limited warranty is provided in lieu of all other express or implied warranties, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state or province to state to province.
|Installation Type||Floor Mount|
|Number of Basins||1|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Number of Drawers||1|
|Number of Doors||0|
- Ships on a pallet via Freight LTL carrier