ANZZI is introducing a new breed of bathroom vanities that emphasizes elegance and class while offering spacious storage and high end performance. The Montaigne V-MGG013-48 comes with a Carrara white marble top and a body with a rich grey finish shielded by ANZZI’s Paladin Protection finish which guards against scratch and marks ensuring a long lasting unblemished finish. The Montaigne also boasts ample storage space hidden behind soft closing elegantly crafted drawers. The wall mounted matching frame silver glass mirror compliments the modern look and feel of the vanity. Make the Montaigne a part of your collection and elevate your bathroom to the luxurious oasis you deserve.
- MODEL: V-MGG013-48
- UPC: 191042002180
- OUR ID: 64150
- Included: Grey color vanity body, Carrara White Marble counter top, white ceramic basin sink, Grey wall mounted mirror, all accessories and mounting hardware.
- Handmade Classic grey cabinet body accented antiqued bronze handles and topped with a Carrara white marble counter.
- ANZZI Paladin Protection finish is an anti-scratch shielding that makes our wood finishes nigh impervious to scratches and scuffs.
- RHINO ALLOY certified materials.
- Safe guard soft close technology eliminates the risk of slamming doors and drawers.
- Four (4) soft closing drawers and one (1) set of soft closing double doors with concealed hinges.
- Cabinet dimensions: 48 in. L x 22 in. W x 35 in. H.
- Mirror dimensions: 45 in. W x 36 in. H.
- 3 in. backsplash to protect back wall from water exposure.
- Three (3) pre-drilled holes for widespread faucet (not included).
- White ceramic undermount sink with built in overflow included.
- Faucet not included.
- Minor assembly required.
- Ships from factory within 24 hours once order is processed.
- To speak to a knowledgeable and dedicated ANZZI specialist simply call 1-844-44-ANZZI or visit us on the web at www.ANZZI.com.
- Curbside delivery.
- Warranty : Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Product Q&A
- About ANZZI
About The Company – ANZZI
ANZZI™ Design Group features world-class craftsmanship in the production of its diverse array of home hardware and fixtures. ANZZI™ is committed to the highest standards of artisan design as evidenced by our products’ lifelong durability. We create a diverse array of products that represent a myriad of styles, shapes, and sizes. We create our offerings with the best-quality materials we can find, knowing that each one must support our reputation for design excellence or it is unworthy to be stamped with the ANZZI™ brand.
ANZZI™ specializes in creating high-end and luxury kitchen and bath faucets, shower systems, and bathtubs that could easily be described as works of art. We offer one-of-a-kind collections created by some of the most respected designers in the industry. With our emphasis on timeless elegance, you can select a custom product that integrates perfectly into your decorative plans while suiting your need for first-rate functionality.
Products Offered Blue Bath
Blue Bath offers a diverse range of products from ANZZI including Bathtubs (Acrylic & Resin), Sinks (Stainless, Glass, Porcelain, Resin). Kitchen and Bath Faucets as well as Shower Panels and Walls.
Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty:
We craft and manufacturer our products in state-of-the-art facilities equipped with the latest tools and technologies the 21st century has to offer. Our highly trained and motivated production line craftsmen handle every product with the care and attention deserved.
This is why ANZZI™ has enacted the Rhino Alloy™ standard of building. A practice set forth by ANZZI™ to inspect the very material and components used to craft each product awarding the Rhino Alloy™ seal of approval to only the best proven material builds.
Our ANZZI™ Limited Lifetime Warranty extends to the original purchaser only. This warranty is non transferable, between homes or owners. Should a product be defective due to material or craftsmanship error, ANZZI™ will provide replacement parts, or at its discretion replace the product if the product is determined to be defective.
Prior to replacement or repair ANZZI™ must be determined that the product has been properly installed, used, serviced and/or maintained.
- ANZZI™ will not be responsible for product failures due to lack of proper maintenance or use.
- Product failure due to improper installation, misuse, or failure to use a licensed professional will not be covered. ANZZI™ always recommends using a licensed and professional installer.
- Commercial use will automatically void this warranty.
- Original sales receipt, purchase order number, and/or proof of purchase must be provided at the time of the warranty claim.
|Installation Type||Floor Mount|
|Number of Basins||1|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Number of Drawers||4|
|Number of Doors||2|
- Ships on a pallet via Freight LTL carrier